SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Veronica S.SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Tierney W.SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Joey E.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Clarifying Clay Masque is a non-drying masque that combines kaolin and bentonite, the highest quality natural earth clays, to decongest pores and lift impurities. Important Information Safety Information For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dark place Indications Clay Masque for all skin types. To be used after cleansing and toning the face. This is a weekly usage for skin purification or twice a week for congested skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and store in a dark and cool place. Ingredients Aqua (water), Kaolin, Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Vaccinium Mytrillus (billberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cance) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinium Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcius (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Titanium Dioside, Ceteary Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Symphytum Ifficinale (Comfrey) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methparaben, Propylparaben. Directions After cleaning and toning, apply a thin layer to the face, neck and chest avoiding the eye and lip area. Set for 10-15 minutes (will not dry hard.). Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use once weekly to help remove buildup of exfoliated skin or twice weekly for congested skin. see more...

Hanna D.
Edmonds
This is the best clay mask I’ve ever used. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and still hydrated. I use it more casually whenever I feel like my clogged pores could use a little extra TLC. But I’m not convinced that for the price that it’s the best product on the market out there. Once I’m done, I’m not sure I will buy another. I recommend applying it with a flat, synthetic brush. I do like how the texture is more like clay than other products that market as clay masks but feel more like a milky gel or cream.
Tierney W.
Gallatin, TN
This product does everything that it claims to do. It is a nice, thick clay mask that feels refreshing. It is soothing and doesn't strip the moisture out of my skin. You should expect to have a breakout, or something like that, 1-3 days after (this is the clarifying part of the mask), so don't do it right before a special event. It does recommend doing it once a week, but it is quite pricey, so I do it about once a month.
leigh h.
Easy to apply (best with a fan brush) and rinsed of cleanly. Felt like it was more of a baseline refresher than a problem solving masque. Good, clean, and fresh for a basic masque skinceuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml)
Kaylyn C.
Gonzales , LA
I love this masque. Apply it to dry skin and allow it to dry for about 15 minutes. It works even better if you are able to steam before hand to really open your pores up. This mask sucks up all the funk without leaving you feeling dry.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
One of the best clay masques I've used. It unclogs pores, removes impurities and helps oil control. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and healthy looking. It does not dry out the skin and it will last a long time as I only use it once a week. You can also use it as a spot treatment.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Too strong
This is too strong to apply every day. The next day I applied this on my skin, it became reddish and tingled. The tingling kept for more two days. I use this one or two times a week. If you have sensitive skin, this is not for you.
Gaga G.
My dermatologist recommended this to me. My face is very dry but has clogged pores, so she told me to use this once a week. I cannot say I’ve seen a huge difference, but I love using the mask.
Kaitlyn B.
First time I tried this product it BURNED my face. I tried it once more and had the same reaction, but worse. My face was very red and hot and felt like it was burning off. My skin is not normally sensitive either.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Helped clear up my acne. I use this when I have a breakout. It’s one of the few masks that I use now. I bought mine from dermstore.com. A little pricey but worth it. I will repurchase again when I’m done with this jar.
Amanda N.
Santa Barbara, CA
This clay mask is AMAAAAZING!! I have dry skin with the occasional breakout. I don't use this mask all over my face, I use it like an overnight spot treatment. My acne breakouts are gone within 24 hour
Yvette G.
San Marcos , CA
Would this be good for oily skin?
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
How does this help my face?
Lilly C.
Austin, TX
Is it good for dry skin?
Mara H.
What is this face mask like?
Carolina D.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this comparable to the glam glow mud masks?

back