SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Joey E.SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Tierney C.SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Veronica S.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Clarifying Clay Masque is a non-drying masque that combines kaolin and bentonite, the highest quality natural earth clays, to decongest pores and lift impurities. Important Information Safety Information For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dark place Indications Clay Masque for all skin types. To be used after cleansing and toning the face. This is a weekly usage for skin purification or twice a week for congested skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and store in a dark and cool place. Ingredients Aqua (water), Kaolin, Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Vaccinium Mytrillus (billberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cance) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinium Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcius (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Titanium Dioside, Ceteary Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Symphytum Ifficinale (Comfrey) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methparaben, Propylparaben. Directions After cleaning and toning, apply a thin layer to the face, neck and chest avoiding the eye and lip area. Set for 10-15 minutes (will not dry hard.). Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use once weekly to help remove buildup of exfoliated skin or twice weekly for congested skin. see more...

Tierney C.
Gallatin, TN
This product does everything that it claims to do. It is a nice, thick clay mask that feels refreshing. It is soothing and doesn't strip the moisture out of my skin. You should expect to have a breakout, or something like that, 1-3 days after (this is the clarifying part of the mask), so don't do it right before a special event. It does recommend doing it once a week, but it is quite pricey, so I do it about once a month.
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
One of the best clay masques I've used. It unclogs pores, removes impurities and helps oil control. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and healthy looking. It does not dry out the skin and it will last a long time as I only use it once a week. You can also use it as a spot treatment.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Too strong
This is too strong to apply every day. The next day I applied this on my skin, it became reddish and tingled. The tingling kept for more two days. I use this one or two times a week. If you have sensitive skin, this is not for you.
Gaga G.
My dermatologist recommended this to me. My face is very dry but has clogged pores, so she told me to use this once a week. I cannot say I’ve seen a huge difference, but I love using the mask.
Kaitlyn B.
First time I tried this product it BURNED my face. I tried it once more and had the same reaction, but worse. My face was very red and hot and felt like it was burning off. My skin is not normally sensitive either.
Alena S.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love this mask along with all the other skinceuticals products! My skin is oily and sensitive and this line has helped my skin a lot. I love to layer masks so I use this mask first and layer another mask to hit the spot!
Amanda N.
Santa Barbara, CA
This clay mask is AMAAAAZING!! I have dry skin with the occasional breakout. I don't use this mask all over my face, I use it like an overnight spot treatment. My acne breakouts are gone within 24 hour
Jessica Q.
I can't say enough great things about this mask! I was never really a face mask person but, as I'm getting older I see the benefits doing one at least once a week. I chose this particular mask because this skincare line has saved my problematic skin. I've noticed that when using this mask, it tightens up my pores, leaves my skin smooth & I've noticed less breakouts. It's not the cheapest product but, a little goes a long way & it does last awhile.
Esha P.
I have tried every face mask imaginable to man kind! And this by far is one of the best products! Great for clearing the skin or as a spot treatment. It is a perfect product for oily skin! Helps detox and pull lol the bad gunk from my face. I use it once a week! HOLY GRAIL status! It is pricey, but will last you a very very long time!
Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
I love clay masks! They are probly my favorite kind of mask and this is definitely my favorite brand of clay mask to use! Your skin seriously feels amazing after using it. It's like you just stripped the top layer off your face and you get to start all over. It's so refreshing. Plus if you breakout a lot I think this mask is awesome. If I breakout and then use this and after put some sort of ointment on my face is clear the next day.
Yvette G.
San Marcos, CA
Would this be good for oily skin?
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
How does this help my face?
Lilly C.
AUSTIN, TX
Is it good for dry skin?
Mara H.
What is this face mask like?
Carolina D.
Bridgeport, CT
Is this comparable to the glam glow mud masks?