SkinCeuticals Clarifying Clay Masque 2oz (60ml) uploaded by Joey E.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Clarifying Clay Masque is a non-drying masque that combines kaolin and bentonite, the highest quality natural earth clays, to decongest pores and lift impurities. Important Information Safety Information For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dark place Indications Clay Masque for all skin types. To be used after cleansing and toning the face. This is a weekly usage for skin purification or twice a week for congested skin. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and store in a dark and cool place. Ingredients Aqua (water), Kaolin, Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Vaccinium Mytrillus (billberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cance) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinium Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcius (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Titanium Dioside, Ceteary Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Symphytum Ifficinale (Comfrey) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methparaben, Propylparaben. Directions After cleaning and toning, apply a thin layer to the face, neck and chest avoiding the eye and lip area. Set for 10-15 minutes (will not dry hard.). Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use once weekly to help remove buildup of exfoliated skin or twice weekly for congested skin. see more...

Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough great things about this mask! I was never really a face mask person but, as I'm getting older I see the benefits doing one at least once a week. I chose this particular mask because this skincare line has saved my problematic skin. I've noticed that when using this mask, it tightens up my pores, leaves my skin smooth & I've noticed less breakouts. It's not the cheapest product but, a little goes a long way & it does last awhile.
Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
I love clay masks! They are probly my favorite kind of mask and this is definitely my favorite brand of clay mask to use! Your skin seriously feels amazing after using it. It's like you just stripped the top layer off your face and you get to start all over. It's so refreshing. Plus if you breakout a lot I think this mask is awesome. If I breakout and then use this and after put some sort of ointment on my face is clear the next day.
Esha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried every face mask imaginable to man kind! And this by far is one of the best products! Great for clearing the skin or as a spot treatment. It is a perfect product for oily skin! Helps detox and pull lol the bad gunk from my face. I use it once a week! HOLY GRAIL status! It is pricey, but will last you a very very long time!
Andrea P.
Yuba City, CA
I've been searching everywhere for a good face mask and decided to try this one. It went on smoothly and felt so light and gentle on my skin which I loved! After using this my face felt amazing! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. You can actually feel. it working. It's a mild product but you call feel a tightening of your skin and pores. It met my expectations and I have already repurchase this product. I would gladly recommend it.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
This is my saving grace! I have sensitize, acne prone skin that gets clogged easily- especially since I wear makeup daily. I use this at least once a week and my skin is clear and my pores are clean and tight. Must have!
May B.
This mask is simply amazing!! It was my first time purchasing and I'm so glad I went with this, it feels so great on my skin and I'm so happy with the immediate results after using!! Don't doubt this stuff
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
This mask makes my face feel so great. Hydrating, smooth, refreshing. I'd recommend this for anyone who wants to have great skin. Very gentle.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
Love this brand and this mask! Always leaves your skin feeling amazing! They also have a great matte tinted sunscreen that is amazing!
christina d.
Zachary, LA
This mask really penetrates the skin and removes all of the gunk regular facial cleansers can't remove.
Yvette G.
San Marcos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for oily skin?
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
How does this help my face?
Lilly C.
AUSTIN, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good for dry skin?
Lindsey B.
Is this a good product for some one with a blackhead issue?
Julie F.
I have always had dry and acne prone skin. As a teen, I've struggled with hormonal breakouts but nothing very severe. Will this mask make me flaky and dry? I've been looking for a new mask and would love to hear other suggestions if you do not believe this mask will be a good fit for my skin!