BY SKINCEUTICALS

Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I've ALWAYS wanted to try C E Ferulic by Skin Ceuticals & I FINALLY had the chance recently. To say I was excited about trying this product is truly an understatement! Unfortunately, this isn't a product I can normally afford so when I saw a chance to try a "sample travel size" of the product I JUMPED at it!LOL! I've been using it for approximately 4days now& I can already SEE a difference in my SKIN TONE & CLARITY. Alot of the old acne spots I had are fading& clearing up which is a beautiful thing! My skin feels super smooth& just all around brighter& I KNOW it's all due to using C E FERULIC!! If I could afford to purchase this I would buy hundreds of bottles of it. If YOU can afford this product it is my opinion that U should buy as much of it as U can afford & use it every single day as part of ur morning&evening facial regimen/ritual. That is what I would do, if I could❤! I PROMISE U WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED, C E FERULIC IS AN INCREDIBLE PRODUCT!! As always remember to take "Before" & "After" pix so U can show everyone(including& especially urself!) what a difference C E Ferulic makes! U wont regret it&then U can thank me later!!😘
Rania Z.
I have heard that some people have found CE Ferulic to be too moisturizing . they like it .I never use it may be later I will
Michele C.
New Jersey
This is an awesome serum. Keeps my skin looking bright and glowing. Worth the price because the bottle lasts forever.