SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid

A patented daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin's complexion. Now clinically proven to reduce combined oxidative damage from free radicals generated by UV, Ozone, and Diesel Exhaust by up to 41%. U.S. Patent No. 7,179,841.

Can I use this after a salicylic acid cleanser?
I saw that Skinceuticals has several versions of Vitamin C. Does this ferulic version works best for dry skin? Does skinceuticals offer sample or smaller sizes or only has this bottle that retails for 166$? I really wanna try it coz I heard alot of good reviews of this product on the skincare groups on Facebook. I wish there's smaller sizes so I can try it without commiting on a bigger vial / price.
Is this product really worth the hype…and price?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid!
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Susan N.
I do love this product. I bought it on a whim and ended up falling in love with Skinceuticals. My skin looks amazing, but I bought a handful of other products from them so it’s hard to assign credit. I would definitely recommend the product. I cannot recommend the company. I had a lot of issues with customer service, so I will have to reevaluate when I run out, especially with the number of alternates out there with the same ingredients at better prices.
Lola F.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Lola F.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Lola F.
Love this product. I use it every every morning to brighten my skin and fade discoloration cause by post acne scars. It is known to protect again atmospheric aging. I recommend this product. [product:skinceuticals-c-e-ferulic-with-15%-l-ascorbic-acid]
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Renee E.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Renee E.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I love this product but the price is so prohibitive so I found a dupe- Tex the perfect dupe that is only 49 dollars. Nourishmax advanced vitamin c , b, e and ferulic acid with hyaluronic acid, collagen and retinol is amazing. Three months in and my acne is gone, sun spots are gone, skin is smooth and glowy. Of course the stuff stinks like fish but it really works gently. You have to try it [email protected] it.
Ashley O.
Little River, SC
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Ashley O.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is the best vitC serum I have ever tried. It’s water based so literally zero feel once it sinks in. I’m on my second bottle and can’t imagine being without it. The smell is a bit interesting but dissipates very quickly. Best if applied on dry skin right after cleansing.
Gaby M.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Gaby M.
[product:skinceuticals-c-e-ferulic-with-15%-l-ascorbic-acid] is amazing. only on day 3 of using this serum but i am obsessed. there’s a reason you hear so so many good things about this product!! totally worth it!
Aksamal D.
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Aksamal D.
Purchased at: bluemercury
Why all the love? It's teeming with powerful ingredients, including antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, and ferulic acid. It acts as a neutralizing shield against ultraviolet radiation and free radicals, so your skin experiences less aging effects from sunlight and damaging pollution — and that means less brown spots, uneven redness, and wrinkles - Oh, and that little brown bottle is significant, too: The dark glass helps the formula stay stable, which is key when you're dealing with vitamin C. The serum is easy to apply. You get one drop from the dispenser and apply directly to face. I have felt no irritation and the serum is easily absorbed by the skin. At first it left a tackiness behind, but after a minute or two it was completely absorbed. I immediately followed up with a moisturiser to finish off my morning routine. My skin was left feeling hydrated and plump. It also gave a nice, luminous sheen to the high points of my face post-application. After using the serum for two months, I really started to notice that the overall tone of my skin looked more radiant and that the fine lines on my forehead had a softened appearance. My skin tone appeared more even, and the dark spots that previously stood out had noticeably faded. #Skincare
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Krista C.
So this product costs a small fortune but I think it’s so worth it. It does not smell good but I can get past that because of results! It fades dark spots and really brightens my skin. I would buy it again end again for sure
Mirna C.
Philadelphia, PA
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Mirna C.
Excelente vitamina c, muy recomendable si tienes pequeñas manchas oscuras ... no es grasosa.
Misty F.
Smyrna, TN
In my opinion this is the best vitamin ce ferulic serum I've ever used. Yeah...it's a little expeensive but soooo worth the $$.
Jenny H.
Burlington, VT
SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic® with 15% L-ascorbic acid uploaded by Jenny H.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I’ve been eyeing this for close to two years but couldn’t justify the cost without at least being able to sample. I finally had the funds to pull the trigger and it has made an amazing impact on my skin in 2 weeks. I love the way it goes on and isn’t tacky, but instead feels like my skin drinks it up. My tone is far more even and glowy and I barely wear any makeup. We all live on zoom these days, and my skin looks flawless on video! Can not recommend enough. I’m nearly 37 for reference.

194 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...