BY SKINCEUTICALS

C E Ferulic is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging - neutralizing free radicals, helping build collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.

Containing 15% pure L-ascorbic acid and 1% alpha tocopherol, the addition of ferulic acid doubles the already synergistic benefits of our original high-potency formula, C+E, transforming C E Ferulic into a super-antioxidant combination.

Benefits:

• Maximum anti-aging results - better than any one antioxidant alone
  • Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation
  • Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off - excellent for use in conjunction with suncreens

Ingredients: Breakthrough antioxidant combination of 15% pure L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol, and ferulic acid for advanced antioxidant performance

How to use: Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a SkinCeuticals moisturizer and sunscreen.

Kim P.
Kim P.
Belvidere, NJ
I'm adding this to my list of #MiracleBeautyPicks and have been using it for several years. This is a highly concentrated product that remains effective on the skin for up to 48 hours. The synergistic effect of Vit. C & Ferulic Acid make it so effective and worth the cost. Apply it before any serums or moisture products as it has a liquid consistency and dispensed in drops. Press into the skin evenly and for best results, use in conjunction with sunscreen. This has proven to help reduce dark spots and discoloration from the sun, as well as having antioxidant & anti-aging effects.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Evanston, IL
This stuff is magical. Expensive and magical. I have been using this for months, and I usually buy it wherever I get facials (although you can find it for a steal at a few online beauty retailers). I suggest it to everyone--it is the perfect complement to a nightly retinol treatment and really brightens your skin. It just makes you look HEALTHY. Can't say enough good things.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an expensive addition to my daily skincare regime that I cannot live without. Yes it smells like hotdogs, however the smell goes away and the product sinks into your skin. It helps with hyper pigmentation and keeping your skin soft and moisturizer. I use this under my daily moisturizer and sunscreen and I don't look my age at all anymore! Highly recommend!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
YES! This is a lot of money. Why? because it's the best. In fact it's the only vitamin c serum that's formulated and backed by the Duke Antioxidant Patent. Only brand to formulate antioxidants with the parameters for this patent. Phloretin for oily skin and CE Ferulic for dry. This is what keeps you from aging. GET IT
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth. It is expensive, but I feel like it is worth the money. It smells like hotdogs, but beauty isn't always a walk in the park! The smell fades after a few minutes so it is not a big deal.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this product!! It's definitely pricey but it's worth every penny! Helps keep my sensitive skin moisturized and smooth. This is definitely a product I won't be able to live without!!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I start every single day with this product, which is saying a lot since I like to mix things up. I apply it when my skin is still a teensy bit damp from a hydrating toner, which helps the product spread more easily. Simply apply a few drops to your palms and press it all over your face, neck, chest and hands. It gets a little sticky as it dries and smells kind of like a hotdog cart but you will be rewarded for this sacrifice. (Plus, the tacky feeling and smell quickly dissipates.) This glorious product has an incredible 15% L-ascorbic acid (pure vitamin C) plus vitamin E, and is the gold standard in antioxidant serums. It 1) neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals that accelerate the signs of aging, 2) prevents and corrects the appearance of wrinkles, and 3) brightens skin. (Just remember to apply sunscreen anywhere you use this product, since it seriously increases your sensitivity to the sun.)If you are in the 30+ set,  you should seriously consider incorporating this product into your regimen. Try it once and you’ll never look back. (For those in their 20s or people new to a vit c serum, i highly recommend trying SkinCeuticals 10 AOX Plus. It is way less expensive and still has an impressive 10% pure vitamin c.)
Janice L.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by skinCeutical's stuff and has been using the C E Ferulic acid for a couple of years now. It's great for brightening your skin and also helps protect your skin from sun damage. It's great for evening out skin tone, and it helps that the bottle is tinted, which helps preserve the formula from light.
I don't care so much about the smell of the product, and is totally worth the spurge.
You only need a few drops over skin after toner, or mix a few drops into my serum or moisturizer when I'm in a hurry.
Christine N.
Christine N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because my dermatologist recommended it. She used it herself. And antioxidants are suppose to be beneficial and this one is supposedly stable. Especially, during the day, antioxidants like these can help neutralize free radicals from the sun, pollution, and everything else our skin is bombarded with during the day.

I was so looking forward to being able to use this product, but I could never get over the smell. I tried several times as it was very expensive and suppose to be very effective, but I could never get past the hot dog like scent. I couldn't stand the smell and couldn't imagine people having to be near me and smell this on me. Like Vitamin C products never smell like good, but this one is the worst smelling. I stored in my fridge to keep it from oxidizing (it was turning darker by the day) but just threw out because I know I will never use. Alas, I never got to experience the benefits of prolonged use of this product.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample size of this from somewhere (i think my bf's mom) but this stuff was amazing for my skin! It started to fade some of my acne scars. I just applied it at night, since it can sort of have a tacky feel. It made my skin look healthier. I am only 25, but I noticed the little bit of wrinkles that I do have were minimized! I would love to purchase this, though it is far too expensive for me. Worth noting, it can become discolored over time (an orange/yellow color) but the product is still usable.
Bree B.
Bree B.
Campobello, SC
Is this product also good for acne scars & dark spots ?
kristin m.
kristin m.
charleston, SC
Has anyone had any results with acne from this? Does it dry out the skin at all? Looking for something that will help with breakouts but not dry out my skin too much as it is super sensitive!
Cath R.
Cath R.
Aurora , CO
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Would this be good product choice for someone in their 30's for prevention? What skin changes should I expect to see?
Jade M.
Jade M.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a red under the skin blood spot the appears on my skin and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this could help?