BY SKINCEUTICALS

C E Ferulic is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging - neutralizing free radicals, helping build collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.

Containing 15% pure L-ascorbic acid and 1% alpha tocopherol, the addition of ferulic acid doubles the already synergistic benefits of our original high-potency formula, C+E, transforming C E Ferulic into a super-antioxidant combination.

Benefits:

• Maximum anti-aging results - better than any one antioxidant alone
  • Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation
  • Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off - excellent for use in conjunction with suncreens

Ingredients: Breakthrough antioxidant combination of 15% pure L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol, and ferulic acid for advanced antioxidant performance

How to use: Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a SkinCeuticals moisturizer and sunscreen.

Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I got a free sample bottle from the company, but seeing it here, I'm saying it's WORTH every penny! It smells a little like bacon, which is strange to me, but after using grapeseed and coconut oil on my face, I don't mind food smells. Personally, it's much better than perfume smells on my face.

This stuff is AMAZING! I had patches of dry skin for weeks. After ONE use, it started coming loose and I scrubbed it off in the shower the next day. As far as the rest of my skin, it left it baby smooth and it works perfectly as a primer. 5 stars, I highly recommend it. And it lasts forever. I've had my sample bottle for 2 weeks now and still counting!
Joey A.
Boston
I love this serum. It is my favorite vitamin c serum to use because i know that the vitamin c is stable and effective. This brand is like the leader with vitamin c products and this serum shows that. It is very affective. I apply it on a slightly wet face (either with rose water or right after my black tea toner from fresh) so it spreads easier and soaks right into my skin. A lot of people complain about the scent but i appreciate that they do not put any fragrance in this product because fragrance does not benefit skin.
Amber R.
This is awesome. It doesn’t have much of a smell, really soaks in nicely, and I can tell from the way my face feels after a week of using it that’s it’s helping my pigment discoloration and helping my sunscreen do it’s job better. It does leave a slightly tacky feeling, but I like it as it makes for a good sticky makeup primer. I’m disappointed that the prices vary so much from store to store. But the quality is amazing either way.
Malorie R.
Oh I love putting this on every Morning ! I actually found this through the krazycouponlady website! It is super light but all skin types are different ! This was my second time attempting this brand . 1st time using this product. It’s a great brand for all skin types !SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Combination Antioxidant Treatment
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
Long story short, had really bad acne and i read about the good this product Does for acne scaring and discoloration. Not only does it help with that it makes my skin glow. I’ve been finally feeling comfortable without foundation and i swear this is the reason. The bottle is a good size and lasts a good amount of time. I use it nightly and apply hylaronic acid after and a good moisturizer.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this product! It’s not too greasy or oily like a lot of serums can be. It’s gentle enough to use on my under eye area, and it absorbs into my skin so well. The only downside is the fact that the smell is very strange, and this product is very expensive, but as an esthetician I firmly believe in investing in your skin when it comes to quality products and this is one of them!
Hannah C.
cincinnati
Literally a miracle in a bottle. I have no idea how I lived without it before! My skin has never been so even and smooth. The fine lines around my eyes are totally gone after 2 weeks of using it daily and any sun spots I had have faded! Sticker price is scary but it works better than anything I’ve ever used in the past! The smell is a little gross but it subsided quickly.
Courtney A.
Las Vegas
Miracle worker! There really are not enough words to describe how good this stuff is! My facial tech recommended this to me and gave me a sample to try. Once I started using it, my face instantly got beighter and softer. My pigmentation started to get a little lighter as well. It’s safe to say this is a staple in my morning routine now! I do not go a day without this stuff. My normal morning routine is to wash my face, put this serum on, after 5 minutes I put my ELTA MD face sunscreen on and then 5 minutes after that, I put on a moisturizer. I then go to do my makeup and you wouldn’t even be able to tell I had anything on my skin yet. This stuff slams into your skin to make it so weightless. Absolutely would recommend!
Angie D.
Milwaukee, WI
Recently received the free sample from the company it self. It was my first time trying it after washing my face. It made my skin feel like new. It absorbs very well in your skin, it does have a weird smell but nothing to serious. I would recommend this even though its pricey it has its good benefits.
Audra S.
Woodmere, NY
I have been using this every morning for years and I love it. I haven’t even been tempted to replace it with a similiar product. It does not irritate me at all. I do think it makes my skin feel smoother and less bumpy texture. It definitely has helped with pigmentation on the skin. It’s my first step every morning after washing my face. Love!
Bree B.
Campobello, SC
Is this product also good for acne scars & dark spots ?
Fabi E.
How long can I expect this to last? And does it have to be refrigerated? I’ve read some people say you do and others say you don’t...so which is it?
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
Has anyone had any results with acne from this? Does it dry out the skin at all? Looking for something that will help with breakouts but not dry out my skin too much as it is super sensitive!
Michelle F.
Would this be good product choice for someone in their 30's for prevention? What skin changes should I expect to see?
Jade M.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I have a red under the skin blood spot the appears on my skin and I'm wondering if anyone knows if this could help?