BY SKINCEUTICALS

C E Ferulic is a revolutionary antioxidant combination that delivers advanced protection against photoaging - neutralizing free radicals, helping build collagen, and providing unmatched antioxidant protection. More protection means more youthful looking skin and better defense against environmental aging.

Containing 15% pure L-ascorbic acid and 1% alpha tocopherol, the addition of ferulic acid doubles the already synergistic benefits of our original high-potency formula, C+E, transforming C E Ferulic into a super-antioxidant combination.

Benefits:

• Maximum anti-aging results - better than any one antioxidant alone
  • Neutralizes free radical damage and protects against oxidative stress - the factors that lead to premature aging, loss of elasticity, and hyperpigmentation
  • Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off - excellent for use in conjunction with suncreens

Ingredients: Breakthrough antioxidant combination of 15% pure L-ascorbic acid, 1% alpha tocopherol, and ferulic acid for advanced antioxidant performance

How to use: Once in the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Follow with SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel and a SkinCeuticals moisturizer and sunscreen.

Shazun Q.
Aurora
Being a skincare junkie, i am not easily impressed but this product does take the cake.I am reviewing Skinceuticals CE Ferulic Serum. I have started noticing a difference after less then 10 days. It is a morning serum and i usually use first thing after shower. You absolutely must use sunscreen after using this serum. The price tag isn't small, it costs $166 for 30ml. So for a quick note, there are multiple dupes of this product and what makes this product unique isn't ingredients but its pH level. For Optimal activity of vitamin C serum, it has to be below 3.5. This serum has it between 2.5-3.0. I have a dry skin and it does get dull over weather switch from summer to fall but it looks amazing lately and people have been asking me what i am using. Helped me with even skin tone, pigmentation and dull skin. Must try product for me @skinceuticals

#skinceuticals #vitamincserum #medicalgradeskincare #instantresults #ferulicacid #skincare #morningserum SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Combination Antioxidant Treatment
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
I got a free sample bottle from the company, but seeing it here, I'm saying it's WORTH every penny! It smells a little like bacon, which is strange to me, but after using grapeseed and coconut oil on my face, I don't mind food smells. Personally, it's much better than perfume smells on my face.

This stuff is AMAZING! I had patches of dry skin for weeks. After ONE use, it started coming loose and I scrubbed it off in the shower the next day. As far as the rest of my skin, it left it baby smooth and it works perfectly as a primer. 5 stars, I highly recommend it. And it lasts forever. I've had my sample bottle for 2 weeks now and still counting!
Joey A.
Boston
I love this serum. It is my favorite vitamin c serum to use because i know that the vitamin c is stable and effective. This brand is like the leader with vitamin c products and this serum shows that. It is very affective. I apply it on a slightly wet face (either with rose water or right after my black tea toner from fresh) so it spreads easier and soaks right into my skin. A lot of people complain about the scent but i appreciate that they do not put any fragrance in this product because fragrance does not benefit skin.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
What a revalation! As a first time user of Skinceuticals, I felt greatful to discover this brand. I recieved a trial sized sample in the mail; within the first use I felt the antioxidents brighten, tone, and really absorb into my skin! I would love to see, support, spread the word and try more Skinceuticals products! I have light skin and recieved zero breakouts or redness! I recommend others to give SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic Combination Antioxidant Treatment a try! I know I will be purchasing again soon!
J K.
Brea, CA
I have to say that this is even better than the Orange C-Firma Drunk Elephant.. but it’s more expensive. The one thing I don’t like is the packaging! I wish they had hygienic packaging like C-Firma that actually dispenses a specific amount. This one is like a bottle system with a dropper. It is also much more liquify than C-Firma so maybe that’s why but yeah I think I accidentally use way too much and then I have to repurchase again faster. It is my favorite morning serum right now!
Lisa W.
Long Branch
If you have to read a review to convince yourself to purchase this product, you’ve been living under a rock. This is the gold standard in antioxidant treatments; all the top Derms use and recommend it. I will never be without this serum which protects my skin from free radicals and is the perfect partner to my Skinceuticals physical fusion SPF.
I apply four or five drops to the tips of my fingers, which I then apply to my freshly washed face and neck every morning. One of the beauties of this product is that, once applied, it does not lose its efficacy: not from sweating or from water exposure, nothing. This is one of those pricey skin care products that I consider an investment in The effort to maintain a youthful appearance of my skin. #MyBeautyAwards
Amber R.
This is awesome. It doesn’t have much of a smell, really soaks in nicely, and I can tell from the way my face feels after a week of using it that’s it’s helping my pigment discoloration and helping my sunscreen do it’s job better. It does leave a slightly tacky feeling, but I like it as it makes for a good sticky makeup primer. I’m disappointed that the prices vary so much from store to store. But the quality is amazing either way.
Shas f.
Lindenhurst , NY
Long story short, had really bad acne and i read about the good this product Does for acne scaring and discoloration. Not only does it help with that it makes my skin glow. I’ve been finally feeling comfortable without foundation and i swear this is the reason. The bottle is a good size and lasts a good amount of time. I use it nightly and apply hylaronic acid after and a good moisturizer.
Maia F.
Hephzibah, GA
I love this product! It’s not too greasy or oily like a lot of serums can be. It’s gentle enough to use on my under eye area, and it absorbs into my skin so well. The only downside is the fact that the smell is very strange, and this product is very expensive, but as an esthetician I firmly believe in investing in your skin when it comes to quality products and this is one of them!
Linda E.
Coronado, CA
I have used this product for over 10 years and I cannot live without it! I love how it helps the overall texture of your skin. A few drops all over your face and neck and it creates a perfect canvas to start your day! There is no bad odor or any irritation. It does not cause pilling of makeup. Love, Love Love!!!
Bree B.
Campobello, SC
Is this product also good for acne scars & dark spots ?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Is this worth the price!? It is painfully expensive!
Sadhana B.
How long does this product last?
Christian T.
Los Angeles
Hey everyone, I’m looking for an effective way to clear up my acne scarring, and I was wondering how well the skinceuticals C E Ferulic serum works? If anyone knows of any other methods that they have used and gotten good results from, please let me know. Thanks! ☺️
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this help with frown lines? How soon do you see results?

Amazon