SkinCeuticals B3 Metacell Renewal uploaded by Trina W.SkinCeuticals B3 Metacell Renewal uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY SKINCEUTICALS

Metacell Renewal B3 utilizes a patent-pending inverse aqueous emulsion to deliver a high concentration of 5 percent niacinamide combined with 2.5 percent tightening tri-peptide concentrate and 15 percent glycerin improve the look of early photoaging. Metacell Renewal B3 is a comprehensive daily corrective moisturizer that visibly corrects the appearance of early photoaging. Reduces wrinkles, re-tighten surface elasticity, and even skin tone. see more...

• My aesthetician used this serum on my face during my last facial…...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jacquelyn M.
Jacquelyn M.
This stuff broke me out! It just inflamed the heck out of my already existing pimples and made a few others come up. It does have an almost Vaseline type of texture, so really, that's my bad lol cause I'm acne-prone and combination skin, but I thought it might be good for my skin. Just way too much for me. It's supposed to be corrective for people in their 20's, but if you're acne prone, just skip it!
Eva K.
Eva K.
I absolutely love this product. I love the SkinCeuticals brand in general because they have the research to back up their claims. There is no hocus-pocus here. I use this product pretty regularly - in the am, pm, or both. It has the highest concentration of niacinamide on the market (5%), which strengthens and repairs the skin’s moisture barrier, corrects blotchiness/ hyperpigmentation and helps correct early signs of aging. It also has a ton of glycerin so it is ridiculously hydrating without being greasy at all. The texture is divine too, transforming from a silky emulsion to a smooth serum upon contact with your skin. This is a no brainer in my book. I LOVE this stuff and highly recommend. It also lasts forever, which helps offset the price point.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Perfection. Combines a serum and moisturizer to save time. Has impacted my texture. Looks amazing under makeup, so smooth. All you need is one pump and it smooths out of your whole face. Obsessed
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this! It makes my skin feel so soft amd smooth
Its very inexpensive and i would defiantly recommend it
Izabela D.
Izabela D.
Langley, BC
I was given a sample of this product at Project Skin and I love how it made my skin look and feel. I'll definitely have to pop in and grab a bottle!
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Middletown, NY
My aesthetician used this serum on my face during my last facial… I love how it Felt but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. Although I did find it much cheaper on Amazon then from the spa I go to I'm still not sure if it's worth the investment. Has anyone used the serum and can tell me if it's worth the price tag? Right now I'm currently using even better by Clinique.