BY SKINCEUTICALS

Following the vitamin C parameters established by Duke University research, this breakthrough serum-in-a-gel contains a synergistic antioxidant combination to help protect the delicate eye area from oxidative stress, while targeted actives revive under-eye skin and reduce the appearance of puffiness. AOX+ Eye Gel prevents signs of aging while correcting existing photodamage. When used daily, this preventive and corrective treatment combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance around the eyes. Benefits: Prevents signs of aging Corrects signs of photodamage Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags Combats signs of fatigue to restore a fresh, vibrant appearance Directions: In the morning, apply 1/2 pump per eye area. Apply on the area below the eyes, on the outer corners, and on the brow bone. Maintain a distance of 3 millimeters from the mucous membranes surrounding the eyes. Do not apply product to the inner corners near the nasolacrimal duct (tear duct), below the brow bone, or on the upper lid. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Ingredients 1% Phloretin, 5% L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), 0. 5% Ferulic Acid, Ruscus Aculeatus, Caffeine. see more...

• Is this a good product for under eye bags? Thanks! 1 Answers
Linda M.
I will NEVER be without this eye treatment ever again! Since I began using it approximately three months ago, I've seen a drastic improvement to my fine lines and the under eye darkness. I take very good care of my skin, but at 53 years old, aging is creeping up on me. Together with the CE Ferulic, I can honestly say my skin looks 10 years younger than my true age!
Chelsea Monet M.
Desoto, TX
Antioxidants and caffeine brighten and tighten my eyes! Makes me look awake and I recommend to my patients.
Kylie D.
Mesa, AZ
This really diminishes my dark circles! It’s pricy but it’s well worth the price to me!
Andrea V.
Jersey City
I used consistently the hole product for a couple of months and I enjoyed its light texture. It is gentle and didn’t cause allergies. It is fragrance free but has a noticeable smell. However, I didn’t notice any difference in my eye area, so I won’t repurchase due to the high price.
Rachael E.
London, London
I did not really notice a difference to my under eyes and this was after using the entire bottle. This was my first time using the product and it is pricey for an eye cream so I do not think I will purchase again. It is lightweight and easy to apply, you only need to apply a little amount, so the product does last for ages. I am 37 years old and would not recommend to others.
Chelsie B.
Vancouver, BC
I have had black eyes my whole life . It has become such an insecurity. With a few months of using this product every day my eyes have been settling to a less dark and more of a natural colour .
Holly C.
Is this a good product for under eye bags? Thanks!