SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector

A daily multi-action lightweight lotion that reduces the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration and improves skin tone

I would like to know how well and how long it takes to see a significant reduction in brown spots?
Has anyone tried this?? Thoughts?
Start your review of SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector uploaded by Megan P.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector uploaded by Megan P.
I totally love this product and only rated it so low due to the price.. It works and works great but it's ungodly expensive to the point as much as I love it there's no way I'll pay so much for such a small tube. If cost isn't an option I'd reccomend this due to the fact it does work and in a short amount of time. Just too much for me and personally I'll stick to my usual brands but only bc it's out of my price range =)
Diana M.
Phoenix, AZ
At first i really wasn't seeing much of a difference i had weeks of using it and didnt see results but after that my dark spots that i had around my chin area became more lighter its a bit expensive but i recommend this product
Claudia N.
Las Vegas, NV
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector uploaded by Claudia N.
I used this cream for about 2 months with no result, not even the slightest. I was very disappointed as this brand of products is so expensive. I think this formula need to be updated, to give quiker results. I finish the bottle and nothing. Will defenetly not buy again. I switch to murad and that worked wonders.
Ashton H.
Greenville, SC
Great for malasma or photoaging spots! Has to be used all over bc it works that well and needs to lighten all over to avoid hypo pigment spots!!
Megan H.
Fridley
I work at a dermatology clinic. This is a great product for lentigos and melasma! Add in a sunscreen to really make it last!
Elizabeth C.
Galt, CA
It goes on smoothly and smells nice; however, aside from that it does nothing of what it promises and is over priced. I purchased this because it was rated an A+, unfortunately I give it a D-. It did not take away or even slightly fade my discoloration/brown spots on my face.
kelly K.
I love this cleanser. It helps break up my hyperpigmentarion without being to harsh or drying to my skin. Its great!
Heliz C.
07747 Jena, DE
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector uploaded by Heliz C.
Correct - Advanced Pigment Corrector Daily, multi-layered technology to alleviate stubborn pigment shifts and counteract the formation of new ones. Advanced Pigment Corrector is the intensely whitening treatment that effectively combats stubborn pigment shifts in several layers of the skinSkinCeuticals SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector Sephora Sephora
Denise G.
Scarborough , ON
SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector uploaded by Denise G.
I was gifted this product through a peer of mine. At the time, my skin looked dull and I had unevenness to my cheek area especially. For reference, I have medium brown skin. Within about a week of using the product, my skin started to lightly peel and the skin underneath was smooth, soft, and glowy. I was amazed that it worked so fast. It did not aggravate my acne but at times I did notice a slight burning sensation overall. I would recommend using this product once a day, as opposed to twice, for sensitive skin. The retail price is pretty expensive also (about $150 CAD) so I would explore other options/peeling creams... unless price is not an issue for you.