Skinceuticals Adult Anti-acne System

This is clinically proven to reduce sebum by 39% and improve fine lines by 28 percent. Formulated to treat adult acne, these products also correct the signs of damage resulting from blemishes and aging such as enlarged pores, rough texture and fine lines.

Anyone used this for hormonal acne specifically? Results?
Start your review of Skinceuticals Adult Anti-acne System!
Bruna S.
Bennington, NE
My favorite kit for acne treatment for my skin problem! Love it so much. It is a little bit expensive, but in my opinion worth the price!
sarika S.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Dermstore
This whole kit has transformed my skin. The Blemish & Age Defense serum is my HOLY GRAIL. I've dealt with acne my whole life, I've tried everything you can name to just keep it under control. These products basically "cured" my acne. I've been using the whole system since July and it's now October and the only thing I have is some mild hyperpigmentation. I wake up with bright smooth skin. The cleanser that comes with the kit is still more than half way full, it will probably last me till next year since you only need a small amount when washing your fast. The toner really gets all the lingering dirt and leaves your pores clear and tight. One thing to keep in mind is that these products fan be very drying. I went a little over board using all three products twice a day and it really dried my skin out. My routine now is LHA cleanser- morning/ night Toner only at night, sometimes morning if I want a little exfoliation that day. Blemish and Age Defense at night along with a good night cream. Although the price is a bit much is soooo worth it. I'm hooked on these products and will never live with out them now. Skinceuticals Adult Anti-acne System
Catherine M.
I love this acne system! It is one of the only things that has actually made a significant and impressive difference on my skin. After dermatologist visits, medications, and prescriptions that didn’t work well enough for the long run, I felt like my skin would never clear. This system has given me hope. Although it hasn’t totally cleared my skin (I still get comedones occasionally and hormonal acne), I think it is a great product. I fully recommend, even though it’s on the expensive side.
Kelsey F.
Gainesville
Best acne system! My skin feels so smooth, and my pores and acne are reducing. It is pricy but a good deal vs buying individual products. These are full size and will last a few months. Non drying formula.
Megan I.
Louisville, KY
This WORKS! I use this daily with a chemical peel every 3 weeks and my skin has not looked this good since adolescence. These products are easy to use, they feel great on your face and they are a reputable brand. 1000% recommend.
Sarah T.
Howell, MI
10/10 product. I wish this was less expensive but this is amazing! Works just as well as prescription strength acne medication
Jessie S.
Homewood, AL
I just started using this about three weeks ago and I can tell a difference! It’s pricey for sure but my pores look so small!
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
This brand by far has been one of my favorites, I incorporate this in my morning at night time routine. It is very expensive I do use it carefully but it does get the job done I would definitely recommend it for someone who’s interested and willing to pay top dollar.
Kacy S.
houston
Love all skinceuticals products. They have transformed my skin and been key to helping get rid and improve acne.
Shannon W.
Weymouth, MA
Skinceuticals Adult Anti-acne System uploaded by Shannon W.
New holy grail. I’ve been getting some adult acne recently . My Esthetician recommended these products to me and I’ve noticed a huge huge difference. I am so excited to explore more products with this company !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...