Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamSkincare Cosmetics Retinol
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 225 ounces

Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces!
Rim M.
Maryam Lily, before sleeping, put on the skin of the face and keep me away from the eye, very nice to the face while sleeping, he works to reduce the signs of old age.
SHYLA A.
Diego Martin, Port of Spain
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces uploaded by SHYLA A.
I bought this a month ago. The fragrance scares me but the product is nice. I mostly use it on my neck area since I have sensitive skin on my face . It takes some time to get use to the scent if u are not a skincare person. Honestly it's a decent product.
Britni B.
Ontario, OR
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces uploaded by Britni B.
This retinol night cream has been amazing. It works while I sleep to help minimize signs of aging! Its really gentle on the skin and also comes with a day cream!
kristen H.
Aurora, CO
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces uploaded by kristen H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Let's face it, skincare at TJ Maxx is a bit risky. But, I love testing new products so I get suckered in. This product did moisture and its thicker formula sank into my skin well. Occasionally I noticed some stinging if I got too close to my eye so unfortunately this couldn't double as an eye cream.
Tara F.
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces uploaded by Tara F.
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics retinol cream fixed my skin! I had dry, flakey, sensitive, acne prone skin and after three weeks of use each of my skin problems were gone! I have bright, acne and flake free skin and i even get compliments on how my skin looks now! The cream is so gentle, I have has no irritation at all. I am so happy I found this!!
Tanisha W.
Lexington Pk, MD
I was hesitant about this product that for her and I started using it at night and I started noticing a difference in about a month or two I definitely highly recommend this product
Charlotte S.
Panama City Beach
For me I just didn't see any difference,But for others it may work very well.Goes on smooth,and rubs in OK.
Kimberly A.
Franklin, KY
I like the feel of the cream. It seems to balance out my skin and looks fresh after just a few days of use. I got it at TJMaxx for an incredible price compared to what it retails for. Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Night Cream 2.25 ounces
Venelina M.
Palm Springs, CA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love the texture of this cream. It’s a little bit heavy but very moisturizing. For the first month of use (with the same brand day cream) it made my skin very dry. After that I had a month of breaking out. I think for some people it’s a common side effect from the retinol in it. After the first two months my skin came back to normal. I use both the day and night cream every single day. It seems to be very compatible with my skin.
Michelle W.
Use every night , absorbs nicely . Nice price , skin feels and looks great! Really like this product and will buy again

Looking for your answer?