Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Night Cream uploaded by Tori M.

BY SKINCARE COSMETICS RETINOL

Fight wrinkles and fine lines with Night Cream by Retinol. see more...

• Does this actually help reduce fine lines?1 Answers
  • I have very sensitive skin, will this work for me? Also, I'm pret...3 Answers
  • I've heard creams with retinol can give you headaches, does this...2 Answers
Francisca O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best higher creams I have used. I can feel the lotion working in the mornings
Tori M.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a part of my every night skin routine. When I get out of the shower I use the Mario acid toner and then finish is off with Retinol night cream. It has a thick consistency but isn’t to heavy for the skin. It smells very clean. I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling soft
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this night cream on a whim and I love it it makes my skin feel soft and smooth. At first I was a little scared because I have sensitive skin but I recommend this cream.
paige b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this night cream for a couple of years now, it's very moisturizing, works especially great in the dry winter months. Doesn't smell the greatest to me, but it doesn't smell horrible either. Picked mine up from Sallys beauty supply.
carrie e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensative skin and the smell is so strong. I started breaking out after three days. It did however minimize my smile lines, but the break outs and strong smell was not worth it.
Lladira  D.
I have sensitive, acne prone skin so it's always a challenge trying the find the right products for my face. This moisturizer is definitely one that I will keep repurchasing, it's affordable and does the job. Although I do have to say, I don't use it daily bc it does make my skin peal when I do, I still use it every 2-3 days. I don't know if it's because of my sensitive skin or what it is but its delicate enough not to break me out.
Kelsi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this night cream. It is very moisturizing, but doesn't cause me to break out like other night creams that I've tried. It has a distinct smell, but it's not overpowering. I haven't used it long enough to notice any change in my fine lines. Hoping it works as a preventive measure against new fine lines and wrinkles.
Lissa M.
I recently started to use this because I needed a night cream. I choose this product on a whim and so glad I did. It makes my face feel so smooth and clean. My skin isn't dry in the morning and it feels fresh. Would recommend this!
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
I love this product! This is considered a drug store product so the price is awesome but the ingredients are comparable to that of a high end skin cream! very awesome
Brittany C.
This is really great for your skin, lessens wrinkles for sure plus it has a great scent.
Jenvelop V.
I have very sensitive skin, will this work for me? Also, I'm pretty particular about the smell, does this product has a overpowering smell?
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard creams with retinol can give you headaches, does this cream do that?
Kelsi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually help reduce fine lines?