BY NONE

This ultra cooling, moisturizing Retinol Eye Gel is specifically formulated to dramatically reduce the visible signs of aging around the delicate eye area Features include: -Encapsulated Vitamin A smoothes the eye area and reduces the appearance of fine lines -Vitamins C & E as antioxidants to fight free radicals-Fragrance free for use on even the most sensitive skin-With continued use, this gentle formulation will help reduce puffiness, dark circles, and restore tone and elasticity see more...

Annie H.
This eye gel is super refreshing! I put it on everyone morning and night, and it makes my under eyes feel so soothed. It has small beads in it that dissolve once you mix it between your fingers, and I like to take one bead and apply it during the night time.
Influenster M.
This is a great eye gel. Cooling, effective, and scent-free. Only a minimal amount is necessary, so the little pot lasts a long time. I get mine from TJ Maxx for less than the listed price. On top of that the company is cruelty free.
Danae S.
Retinol is great. I notice a great change in my skin when I use a retinol brand. This brand was not the best I have tried, but for the money it was amazing.
Lisa B.
N RIDGEVILLE, OH
None. I dobt use this type of product, but it's forcing me to give an answer. None. I dobt use this type of product, but it's forcing me to give an answer.
Bernice v.
Garland , Texas
how long before you can start seeing results in the eye area?