Add a Photo

By SKINCARE COSMETICS RETINOL
#2120 in Facial Moisturizers
Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum is formulated with the highest concentration of Retinol Palmitate within the entire Skincare LdeL Cosmetics line. Features include: -Vitamin A to moisturize and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fines lines-Vitamins C & E as antioxidants to fight free radicals-Beta-Carotene and Bioflavanoids for skin conditioning-This high potency, deep penetrating treatment will restore a youthful look by minimizing the visible signs of aging
Photo (1)
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.

I tried this product because it was BOGO 40% off and now I'm hooked !!! It comes in a little glass jar w/ a dropper. It's under 25.00 w/out being on sale! It's very light not thick at all. So when you put it on you think it's not going to do anything but WOW !! It's Very moisturizing!!! Best of all it really does help your skin! It tones your skin, and it has shrunk my pores !! I've received several compliments, people have even asked if I have had work done on my face !!!!! I was shocked !!! Give it a try!!
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY

I liked it. Not my favorite but I'd buy it again if I had extra money. I'm usually broke though
Roben C.
Roben C.
metamora, IL

This is a must have in your beauty arsenal! The price is right and the benefits that it gives is totally worth it! I used this at night before bed and in the morning my skin was soooo smooth and hydrated. I have very oily skin and this helps keep the oil at bay. I only have to apply powder in the t zone about once a day. I usually have to apply powder 3 times or more though out the day! This also helped out my fine lines and wrinkles after only one use. I could definitely tell a difference under my eyes.