BY SKINCARE COSMETICS RETINOL

Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum is formulated with the highest concentration of Retinol Palmitate within the entire Skincare LdeL Cosmetics line. Features include: -Vitamin A to moisturize and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fines lines-Vitamins C & E as antioxidants to fight free radicals-Beta-Carotene and Bioflavanoids for skin conditioning-This high potency, deep penetrating treatment will restore a youthful look by minimizing the visible signs of aging see more...

Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this because it was on sale, and I am almost done the bottle! I would definitely buy this again, it's very light and absorbs into the skin nicely. While I don't have many wrinkles, I like to use this to prevent them! My skin looks great!
Malani S.
Newark, DE
I haven’t seen any results yet and i’ve been using it for a month now... maybe i need to use it more often to see a difference. Nothing is wrong with it though, it smells good & feels good to put on, so it’s fine.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsville, TN
It’s great! I can really tell a difference In my skin when I used this religiously. Although I’m only 21, I still have wrinkles beginning to form around my smile lines and forehead. This really helps diminish the look of the wrinkles! The consistency and color is kinda gross though, just reminds me of other things. The bottle has lasted me a few months and it doesn’t take much to cover my whole face.
Courtney N.
Worcester, MA
From what I used I liked it, but sadly I didn’t really give this product a proper trial. It felt like it absorbed fast and didn’t leave your face feeling oily or anything. Was light enough to wear under makeup. I ended up giving this product to my mom to try.
Jennifer P.
I tried this product because it was BOGO 40% off and now I'm hooked !!! It comes in a little glass jar w/ a dropper. It's under 25.00 w/out being on sale! It's very light not thick at all. So when you put it on you think it's not going to do anything but WOW !! It's Very moisturizing!!! Best of all it really does help your skin! It tones your skin, and it has shrunk my pores !! I've received several compliments, people have even asked if I have had work done on my face !!!!! I was shocked !!! Give it a try!!
Kayla B.
Lodi
I love this serum. I've probably been using it for about a year now. I originally bought it because retinol/vitamin A is supposed to be good for clearing up acne, and I definitely think it has played a major role in clearing up my skin. At 27, I figured the anti-wrinkle benefit was an added bonus. While I don't have any wrinkles to speak of yet, I do think it has reduced the faint file lines I was beginning to see at the outer corners of my eyes.
I use this serum every night after washing my face and before putting on moisturizer. One dropper full, even a little less, is plenty for my entire face, and a bottle of serum typically lasts me 2 months with daily use.
Kayla S.
This serum is amazing. Very inexpensive, I ordered it online at Sally's beauty. It's yellow and smells a little funny but the smell doesn't linger. I put two drops on my face and still have enough product to rub into my neck. I use it in the morning and at night and it makes my skin look flawless
Lillian M.
Fort Drum
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS SERUM. My forehead has a lot of wrinkles and this serum has definitely reduced the look of them. I've been using this for a couple of weeks and I will definitely be continuing to!
paige b.
I love this serum, been using it for a couple of years now. It makes my skin feel soft and glowy, smells nice too. Just don't get it any where near the eyes, it burns. Would recommend.
Roben C.
metamora, IL
This is a must have in your beauty arsenal! The price is right and the benefits that it gives is totally worth it! I used this at night before bed and in the morning my skin was soooo smooth and hydrated. I have very oily skin and this helps keep the oil at bay. I only have to apply powder in the t zone about once a day. I usually have to apply powder 3 times or more though out the day! This also helped out my fine lines and wrinkles after only one use. I could definitely tell a difference under my eyes.