Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsSkincare Cosmetics Retinol
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum

Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum

Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum is formulated with the highest concentration of Retinol Palmitate within the entire Skincare LdeL Cosmetics line. Features include: -Vitamin A to moisturize and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fines lines-Vitamins C & E as antioxidants to fight free radicals-Beta-Carotene and Bioflavanoids for skin conditioning-This high potency, deep penetrating treatment will restore a youthful look by minimizing the visible signs of aging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum!
Gisel N.
River Edge, NJ
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum uploaded by Gisel N.
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
Pleasantly surprised by this oil it has a watery consistency which made me feel okay to apply It to my oily acne prone skin , and as soon as u put it on it instantly absorbs into your skin Nd makes your pores look much smaller will continue using Nd all this was after one use 😭😭😭😭
Albina C.
Fresno, CA
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum uploaded by Albina C.
I was looking to add on to my skin care regimen and found Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum at Marshalls for a great price. The first night I tried the serum, I broke out in red little bumps on my forehead and cheeks on my sensitive skin. I was going to discontinue but I just wanted to see if my face needed to get use to the serum. I’m glad I continue because after apply on the second night, I had no red bumps. I notice my face is smooth and hydrated every morning.
Meg K.
San Diego, CA
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum uploaded by Meg K.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I haven’t seen much of change , I have been using it for almost 2 months now. The price was fair considering the amount . I won’t purchase again. I use it at night as stated in the directions. I have a very thorough skincare regimen, so I was excited to try out this product. I am somewhat disappointed considering most products similar have been said to make a visible difference for a majority of users. It doesn’t seem to apply like it’s competitors, it seems that it doesn’t have the typical serum consistency which is disappointing.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
I liked it. Not my favorite but I'd buy it again if I had extra money. I'm usually broke though
Roben C.
This is a must have in your beauty arsenal! The price is right and the benefits that it gives is totally worth it! I used this at night before bed and in the morning my skin was soooo smooth and hydrated. I have very oily skin and this helps keep the oil at bay. I only have to apply powder in the t zone about once a day. I usually have to apply powder 3 times or more though out the day! This also helped out my fine lines and wrinkles after only one use. I could definitely tell a difference under my eyes.
Holly S.
Farmington, NH
I've been using this since October 2020. I was a little skeptical at first.. But I love it! this product has improved my skin elasticity! And help clear up my face even more! The price is absolutely reasonable. I recommend this to my friends and heard nothing but positive reviews from them! The packaging is clean and beautiful! And product is very easy to use!
Jennifer P.
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Enriched Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum uploaded by Jennifer P.
I tried this product because it was BOGO 40% off and now I'm hooked !!! It comes in a little glass jar w/ a dropper. It's under 25.00 w/out being on sale! It's very light not thick at all. So when you put it on you think it's not going to do anything but WOW !! It's Very moisturizing!!! Best of all it really does help your skin! It tones your skin, and it has shrunk my pores !! I've received several compliments, people have even asked if I have had work done on my face !!!!! I was shocked !!! Give it a try!!
Tanja G.
I hadn’t heard of this brand but I picked some up at TJ Maxx and now I scout the shelves for it. I works great for me!
Kiersten S.
West Des Moines
I put this on twice a day paired with a vitamin C serum. My skin has never been more brighter, smoother and safer from the sun. Very affordable and lasts a couple months.
Rucha P.
Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love this serum, it's moisturizing, helped even my skin and reduced my forehead wrinkles. I was at a point where my facial skin was dry patches and forehead was all wrinkly. I found this retinol serum at a local TJmaxx for $10 and I thought of giving it a try. It's a 30 ml amber bottle with a dropper. I use it morning and evening and in just 2 months of time; my friends started giving me compliments for how my skin looked. I was shocked at what it had done to my skin, in a good way though! It's $13-14 on amazon and super cheap compared to all the high end serums and most importantly it works, it works wonders! I highly recommend it to any women in their mid-20s or later to start using this serum daily.

Looking for your answer?