Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Day Cream uploaded by Livvi D.Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Day Cream uploaded by Patrick O.

BY SKINCARE COSMETICS RETINOL

Retinol Day Cream with SPF 20 is specifically formulated to combat the visible signs of aging. Features include: -This unique formula contains our high potency vitamin blend to minimize fine lines from within -400,000 I.U.'s of Vitamin A-SPF 20 to protect skin from harmful effects of the sun-Vitamin A to smooth the skins surface Vitamin E as an antioxidant to fight free radicals see more...

Melissa B.
I am obsessed with this product. It has 20 spf and I have been looking for a good day lotion/sunscreen that isn't to heavy on my skin. I think I have found it, and it's anti aging! It blends in so nice over my serum and soaks in quickly so I don't have to wait a long time before I can start applying my foundation. I will be using this product daily. It runs around $15.
paige b.
I really like this day cream, would use it with a higher spf though since this one is only spf 20. It absorbs into the skin quickly, had a very faint scent to it, and hasn't messed up my makeup under liquid foundation. Picked mine up from sally beauty. Would recommend.
Tanya P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I purchased both the day and night cream recently, and I just love it. The day cream packs a powerful punch of moisturization .. Make sure that you get a primer to seal that moisture in under your makeup.. Makeup looks better than ever, and I'm loving the transformation that I am seeing with this product... Customer for life!
Michelle S.
Miami Beach, FL
I guess, as a moisturizer, I like it because it has sunscreen. However, it feels too heavy, almost like actual sunscreen and I have oily skin.
I'll keep using it until it's over, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Livvi D.
This is one of the best retinol daytime creams that you can use. I love how it has spf20. That's very rare. So far my skin has been looking good.
Patrick O.
I bought this day cream one and the night one at the same time. I like how it has spf20. And how you can wear it in the day time.
Tejada A.
Lawrence, MA
Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Day Cream this day cream is good for dry skin and has 20 spf and vitamin A.