Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Whitney K.Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Farah M.Skincare Cosmetics Retinol Vitamin Enriched Cleansing Towelettes uploaded by Katrina E.

BY RETINOL

Dualaction cleansing towelettes are a blend of retinol and vitamins that gently exfoliate skin for a smoother more radiant appearance. Great for removing makeup at night and overall facial cleansing. Cleans tones and removes makeup Resurfaces skin texture and wipes away dead skin cells Restores PH balance for smoother firmer skin Removes impurities trapped within pores Blend of retinol vitamin E ginseng green tea and aloe vera30 toilettes Recommended for all skin types

Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I didn't find these wipes to be too bad. They have a distinct smell, a soap meets sunscreen-ish type smell. It doesn't bother me or irritate my skin, and the scent doesn't really linger on your face. They are moist enough to remove everything, however, it does take a little more effort to take off the mascara. I wish they were a little wetter so it can help break down mascara easier. The towelettes are a normal size and are pretty soft, so there's no rough texture to them. I'd try them again.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
These wipes are everything! They are life changing! I swear if they stop making them I might lose my mind! They take off my makeup . They make my skin look amazing! I've been using them for several years now. This is my must have product to help even out my skin tone.
Whitney K.
Austin
After a long day of work these sure do come in handy! Takes all my makeup off in about two minutes. Makes my face feel cool and bright after every use. After all my makeup is off I just run the wipe under my eyes and my chin because I have imperfections there the most and it helps a lot.
Farah M.
Irvine, CA
I got the one which is formulated with retinol palmitate, vitamin E, green tea extract and aloe Vera. These are pretty amazing - I only picked them as they were on a sale at tjmax for 2.99 and dang, I ended up loving them. Two things are pretty amazing about this cleansing wipes- 1. They clean makeup like butter no matter how pigmented / heavy your eye makeup is
2. They're super light on skin and feels so fresh and clean after cleansing. I simply love em and am going to order more online. Conviniebt , affordable and simply amazing.