BY CLINIQUE #28 in After-Sun Products

"After Sun Rescue Balm with Aloe - Ultra-moisturizing balm with soothing aloe calms sun-exposed skin. Provides a post-sun ""repair"" to help prevent today's sun exposure from becoming tomorrow's visible damage. Helps minimize peeling. Suitable for face and body. Oil-free. Non-acnegenic.(5.0 oz.) - After Sun Rescue Balm with Aloe" see more...

Buy on ULTA
Hallie L.
Roebuck
I loved using this product after being in the sun all day! I bought it from my local Belks. It made me feel like I had a nice after sun glow that was very radiant. I was a first time user but can see myself becoming a frequent user because of the experience!
Katie P.
This balm is a must have after being in the sun, whether you were swimming or just outside doing work, this makes your skin feel so refreshing! I recommend it to everyone!
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
I have extremely sensitive skin so I'm picky about what touches my skin. This product was so gentle I could use it every day and it was affordable! There was no stink, itch or stickiness after applying! I absolutely recommend this product
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
I love this after sun product. It's so refreshing and moisturizing. The packaging is simple yet welcoming. It's easy to use and soothes my skin when I get abbot of sunburn or windburn. I carry this in my beach bag every time I go.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
After the beach or pool, my skin is SO dry and I keep this in my beach bag for my face. It feels great, isn't greasy and is really refreshing. It does not clog my pores. I bought this online and will definitely repurchase. A few of my friends have also purchased this after using mine post beach
Katelynn D.
Perfect product to have handy this summer! I tend to get a little sunburnt from time to time. Once I notice I got a little red from being outside, I shower and then apply the after sun balm. The aloe in this product cools and soothes the skin. Generally I am able to avoid skin pealing too!
Candace L.
Perfect for when you miss a spot with your sunblock. After coming in from the beach, wash off your sunblock and apply this after-sun, which will soothe your skin and help it heal quickly. Cools the skin and great for sensitive skin like mine. Can't go wrong with this.
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This will soothe the burn and keep your skin from peeling. I use this all the time. It's about $25 (I'm not exactly sure on the price) but it is worth every penny. Also moisturizes and hydrates so your skin looks and feels great.
Christi A.
Greenville, SC
This was a life saver for me last summer when I was sunburned on a cruise. I do wish there was more in the tube, I went through the whole bottle in about 4 days. Not sticky and really soothes my skin.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
This product is amazing I tend to get a little red in the face when I am in the sun, I apply this and pretty much prevents me from peeling and most of the time removes the redness out of my skin.