BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBioderma
Skincare-- Day Care-Hydrabio Moisturising Rich Cream (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin)-40ml/135oz

by Bioderma

An advanced, intensive facial moisturizer With a rich, creamy texture Formulated with patented Aquagenium biological complex to encourage skin?s cellular capabilities Enables skin to generate & retain essential moisture Instantly soothes feelings of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skincare-Bioderma - Day Care-Hydrabio Moisturising Rich Cream (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin)-40ml/1.35oz!
Doroteja J.
Vilnius
light texture moisturiser, very light on the skin but it does have a sticky residue to it that I'm not a fan of.
Lex C.
Bowmanville, ON
Hydrated my skin great and I used the serum and lotion afterwards and my skin feels like a baby’s butt!!
Darlene F.
Edmonton, AB
I bought this in Paris but I'm sure I've seen it here in Canada as well. This moisturizes and hydrates my skin nicely without making it feel sticky or greasy. I especially like the one with SPF for summer.

Looking for your answer?