Skincare-Bioderma - Day Care-Hydrabio Moisturising Rich Cream (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin)-40ml/1.35oz

BY BIODERMA

An advanced, intensive facial moisturizer With a rich, creamy texture Formulated with patented Aquagenium biological complex to encourage skin?s cellular capabilities Enables skin to generate & retain essential moisture Instantly soothes feelings of... see more...

Darlene F.
Edmonton
I bought this in Paris but I'm sure I've seen it here in Canada as well. This moisturizes and hydrates my skin nicely without making it feel sticky or greasy. I especially like the one with SPF for summer.
Lex C.
Hydrated my skin great and I used the serum and lotion afterwards and my skin feels like a baby’s butt!!