Skinbetter Science Alpharet Overnight Cream, 1oz, Brand New, Exp 2022

Skinbetter Science Alpharet Overnight Cream, 1oz, Brand New, Exp 2022

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skinbetter Science Alpharet Overnight Cream, 1oz, Brand New, Exp 2022!
How would you rate this product?
Lisa B.
Burke, VA
Skinbetter Science Alpharet Overnight Cream, 1oz, Brand New, Exp 2022 uploaded by Lisa B.
I’m an esthetician and know there are so many fantastic benefits to using retinol. The problem is, I haven’t loved all the side effects that tend to come with using them. Enter SkinBetter Science! These brilliant people have managed create a non irritating serum that combines retinol and glycolic acid (a smaller molecule AHA which as far as acids go can be irritating)! I was hesitant at first, thinking I’d go through the “retinol uglies” (as I call them), but nope! My skin loves this stuff! I never peeled, I never got red with initial usage, never broke out- just BETTER SKIN! If you’re on the fence at all about this one, don’t be. It’s worth every penny!

Looking for your answer?