SkinActive Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub uploaded by Brittany C.SkinActive Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub uploaded by Alexia🌸 M.SkinActive Clean+ Invigorating Daily Scrub uploaded by Ashley W.

BY GARNIER

Normal skin types have different cleansing needs in order to look and feel their best. Often, the wrong face scrubs are used for specific skin concerns. As a result, skin does not get the right care it needs to look and feel its best. Garnier clean and invigorating daily scrub with Jojoba beads deeply cleanses and polishes to refine pores. Skin Type Specific Care: formula, infused with invigorating Peppermint instantly energizes skin for a healthy look. In 1 use: Skin is deeply cleansed, and smoothed. After 1 week: Skin is softened and looks healthy and revitalized. Not just a better clean, better Skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
alexis j.
New britain, Connecticut
I liked how it made my skin feel! It’s refreshing! I bought it at Walmart. I think you can get it pretty much any store. Ive tried it about 2 time because I like to try other things as well. But I definitely recommend this product! I would buy it agAin!
Simay T.
houston
I think this product is better for people who have oilier skin type, I have very dry skin and this makes it even drier. But I have to say that it is a good cleanser, and it is very affordable. If you have dry skin you have to use a moisturizer after.
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing facial cleanser. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good facia cleanser that works wonders for your face.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
I LOVE it! I got it today and used it about 15 minutes after it was delivered:) it was super fun and my husband even wanted to try it! My face feels so smooth and with my giant pores and excess sebum I was totally impressed. I'll be buying this often!
Cecelia G.
Muskegon
My favorite face wash hands down. It’s really affordable (around $6) and it leaves your skin feeling super fresh and awakened. It has peppermint in it, so you get a slight cooling feeling that feels very nice after your shower.
Christina M.
Lowell, MA
Huge fan of this especially during the winter time . I love how exfoliation is so gentle on my skin. I also enjoy the natural smell it’s gives off . Rather than some other washes that leave a perfume like smell behind.
Madison H.
Manteo, NC
Great product!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to take care of their skin at home without spending a lot of money. I use this all the time and it’s super great quality and inexpensive!!
Jaimie S.
Norfolk, VA
I’ve used the entire bottle of this. I like the gentle exfoliating beads because I have sensitive skin. Nothing really special that stand out tho. Leaves me feeling a little dry after.
Rebecca ✌.
Wow this cleanser helps wake me up in the morning! I feel like my skin looks rejuvenated after I use it. Wouldn’t use it during my nighttime routine but it’s a great way to wake up!
Ashley W.
I purchased this from my local drugstore. I used it every other day in the shower. I have normal sensitive skin. With consistent use I saw improvement in my acne/blackheads. I would not repurchase this product because it is not from a cruelty free brand.
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
Can this be used with a Clarisonic?
Pheyten S.
Lexington, KY
Is this a product I can use morning and night every day? Since this is a gentle exfoliant, could I use a more intense exfoliant once a week without it being too harsh on my skin? (Not sensitive, acne prone, oily skin type)