BY SKIN79

Brand from South Korea: SKIN79. Whitening functional sleeping mask with Eco Damascena Rose ingredient provides an immediate moisture once application and keep it for long hours without dryness, it makes your skin clear and transparent. AHA ingredient works overnight to make soft and smooth skin texture by caring of the dead skin and sebum, Ceramide and Trehalose help strengthen skin moisture barrier to replenish moist balance. How to Use: At the last stage of skin care, apply an appropriate amount on your skin. Sleep as it is and wash off with lukewarm water the next morning. Pack Size - 75ml

Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
I love the smell of rose and how calming the scent is. The mask makes your skin feel rejuvenated and fresh. I feel like the mask restores the moisture you need. Definitely will purchase this product again.
Jorden H.
Buckner, MO
Amazing for  The skin  has so many different health benefits for the skin it's an amazing product I think anyone would enjoy it it works for everyone I highly recommend this product if you're looking for rose water skin care it's a wonderful face mask .
Marty M.
High Point, NC
As someone with horribly dry skin this product has changed my life. I love how it works all night putting moisturizer deep into my skin. It has made wearing makeup easier and it looks so much better.
Dominique R.
I love how this product smell that's what caused me to use it in the first place. The ending result love so much because it leaves my face feeling so soft and smooth.
Bianca R.
Rosedale, NY
I have not tried this but I love the container and I bet it is actually a great product. Most Korean skincare products I have tried are AMAZING! This is in my must buy list! Will write a review once I try it also!
mua d.
Tucson, AZ
Mask are so good for everyone to help replenish and refresh your skin and they have so many benefits depending on what mask you use! since this is Rose water based it would be more gentle but very good for your skin to help it look it's best!
charlee c.
Always looking for a new mask. This one is great as it's not paper and it really exfoliates. Compared to other masks I've used it's really one of the best
Rana M.
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS!❤ This beauty product is the only thing that can clear up my acne. You should buy it trust me it will do the job for you.
Caitlyn S.
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel amazing! And it smells so good...just like roses. Definetly.my favorite face mask
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
Una mascarilla de rosas siempre es buena para liberarse de algunas manchas y con esta mascarillas logras liberarse de ellas
Briseida M.
Victorville, CA
I wanna try this product I feel it would fit me since I have extremely dry skin . WhT do you guys think ?
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Do you wear this on your face over night?
Giovanna V.
Napoli
Omg I want to try this product! Any suggestion?
sangeeta p.
Its look nice but is it suitable for all skin type n in summery season.
Sarah R.