BY SKIN79

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: SKIN79 - Nude Seal Mask (Honey) 1 pc see more...

Review (1)
Sandra ✨.
The Skin79 Nude Seal Mask (Honey) is a super adhesive sheet mask made out of natural cellulose fiber, creating a practically translucent second layer of skin that claims to provide brightening and nourishment. The benefits of this mask are brightening, nourishing, moisturizing and disinfection. .

They were right about it being very translucent. It fit on my skin almost perfectly! I really liked the fit and the material of the mask. I wasn’t a big fan of the smell. It is infused with honey, but it didn’t smell very sweet. It has a very faint smell. The essence was rather sticky and thick. But that is no issue for me. .

It was very moist, and it stuck well to the face. Only the part above my lip was very thin and kept sliding off. Besides that, it took ages to completely dry. I was watching a movie meanwhile, and forgot to take it off, but thankfully it still wasn’t dry when I figured out the time. .

My skin felt rather sticky after though, which is my pet peeve. My skin did look plump and hydrated, but unfortunately the hydrating didn’t last long enough, and wasn’t visible after I woke up the next morning. .

Would I buy this? Probably not, though the fit was pretty damn good!