Skin79 Non-Chemical Sunblock

by SKIN79

Non chemical sunscreen, formulated with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Less likely to clog pores . Fast-absorbing, leaving skin feeling hydrated, not sticky or greasy. Free of Parabens.

Non chemical sunscreen, formulated with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.; Less likely to clog pores; Fast-absorbing, leaving skin feeling hydrated, not sticky or greasy.; Free of Parabens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin79 Non-Chemical Sunblock!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Skin79 Non-Chemical Sunblock uploaded by Elizabeth H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is an awesome facial sunscreen but only if you have dryer skin. I think on oily skin types it will feel too heavy. On my dry skin, it’s really moisturizing and sits well under makeup. It has a nice squeeze tube and lasts a long time since you only need a small amount for each use.
Kathryn G.
Oneonta , NY
I purchased this from SOKOGLAM, and I love it! It’s a great physical sunscreen, with only a slight white cast, that dissipates once you rub it in, and it absorbs into your skin. If you aren’t a fan of frangrsnce, you won’t like this sunscreen, as it has a very strong floral/perfumey scent, which I actually enjoy, and so does my boyfriend!! Whenever he leans in for a kiss, he can smell my face and he loves it. It wears well under makeup. One thing I will say, is that it absorbs so quickly and completely that it leaves my face feeling a teeny bit dry, so I always apply a little extra moisturizer over top if it. Highly recommend!
Iza S.
Its light and did not clog pores. Which is the most important thing for me. Its very efficient. I can use it every day even when i wear makeup. It could me cheaper. But i definitely recommend this sunscreen.
Idalia Ś.
Wrocław
It slides of the skin and makes me break out. I don’t like it at all! Would never buy it again...
Zuzanna K.
It's very good. Leaves a white coating on the face for a little while. But still absorbs well and then you can do your makeup routine. Makeup is really good for all day after this cream. I've got oily skin and product sticks with my skin. So if you wanna try some kind of new sun cream, it's good to give it a go.

Looking for your answer?