BY SKIN79

• I really like this bb cream. It applies very nicely! It goes on a...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this & the orange BB cream? I know they are bot...4 Answers
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
By far the best BB cream I’ve ever tried. The ones made in the states don’t compare. I was scared to use it at first because it looked quite gray coming out of the pump, but once blended into my skin, was translucent enough to match, but had enough coverage to eliminate most of my imperfections. Love that it has spf and also other ingredients that are supposedly beneficial to the skin.
Kayla S.
Saint Albans
One of the best bbcreams you can try. Down side is shade range but if youre familiar with kbeauty youll understand the lack of shades. Really good coverage with a small amount. I really think this product helps improve skin overall as well.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
I found the texture very dense, with a soft smell. With a little of the product gave to spread easily across the face, but felt the need to apply more product to hide some areas of redness. As soon as you apply, the skin becomes a bit white, but as it spreads the color will adjust to the tone of the skin.

I thought he disguised his open pores. On the skin I had the sensation that I had applied a moisturizer.
The Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm's packaging is very beautiful and practical, thus avoiding waste.
BeautyLovely S.
Una de la mejores bb creams que he probado. Es cierto que el tono es bastante claro y no puedes elegir, solo tienen uno disponible actualmente, pero este se adapta muy bien al rostro y además cubre mucho! Es muy similar a una base de maquillaje, pero encima tiene protector solar, todo en uno! El envase es bonito y fácil de usar.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I just discovered Soko Glam, which I am currently obsessed with, and I found this BB cream on their website with a ton of great reviews about it. So since I was low on my current BB cream (and it was kinda old, ew) I decided to purchase this one! The size is great - 40g - but my reasoning behind the 4/5 stars is because this cream does look a little grayish. It's not a super huge problem for me since it really blends well into my skin (actually my arm, haven't put it on my face yet) but I'm sure the grayish color helps hide redness, maybe... The "triple functions" of this BB cream are amazing though! It whitens to reduce appearance of scars, anti wrinkle, and of courseeee SPF 30
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
SKIN79 Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm is one of the best BB creams I've ever tried! Not only does it have an SPF++ for fair skinned peeps, but it contains a multitude of ingredients that act as more of a skin care product than most of the foundations I've ever tried. Although it only comes in one shade, which is a beige-ish shade with cooler undertones, it is pretty workable if you add liquid drops of other foundations or blend with creams and blend. I've been using this off and on for about five years now, before the huge K-Beauty trend in the United States began, and it will remain one of my top five K-Beauty products!
Tiffany P.
Lexington, KY
My HG foundation product, I've been using this since 2010 and it's still my favorite thing to use. I have normal skin, with occasional oily patches. But my skin is quite sensitive, and I often wake up with redness. This takes care of almost all the redness on my face, so I only have to use concealer on my worst spots. Also, I love that this has sunscreen, because my skin burns quite easily. I still haven't found an American product that compares to this, so I will keep importing it!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this BB Cream! It has many skin benefits and makes my skin look flawless. I am amazed by how good this stuff is. The color oxidizes to your perfect shade. I am pale and it matches my skin tone perfect. It has SPF in it, as well as primer, moisturizer and I forget what else. It's a great all in one product. I love the pump container, it's very hygienic and also a very large size. Would repurchase and recommend! A holy grail product of mine!
Meghan M.
Trumbull, CT
My favorite BB cream, feels weightless on my skin-- easy application and the fact that it doesn't seem to harm my skin in any way make this product a must-have for when I'm putting on a full face of makeup. It keeps everything in place and prevents my skin from being oily/shiny. I also have the gold version (SPF 30). Would recommend either!
Jenn V.
This has been my favorite BB cream compared to the handfuls of others I've wasted money on in the past. It provides just enough coverage without looking like you're wearing foundation & keeps my skin feeling great all day. It only comes in one shade, which adjusts to your skin tone after applying. This is specifically made for oily skin, however, I do tend to get oily in my tone after a couple of hours. The new formula has an spf of 30, but they do offer a 50 as well (orange). Definitely a great value for the money!
Jenn V.
Has anyone tried this & the orange BB cream? I know they are both geared toward oily skin & I'm just wondering if the orange works any better at combatting oil than this one?
Kaitlin B.
I really like this bb cream. It applies very nicely! It goes on a bit grey, but after letting it oxidize, it matches my skin tone very nicely. I would recommend this for fairly pale people, however... It's very light!
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
How do you like this? Also any tips on applying. Where did you order?
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
Can I use SKIN79 Hot Pink Super Plus Beblesh Balm 40g during pregnancy?