SKIN79 Aloe Aqua Soothing Gel

by SKIN79

A moisturising gel.

For use on the body, face and hair, Aloe Aqua Soothing Gel hydrates and cools. Calming sensitive and irritated skin, apply the melting gel directly on the skin for long-lasting hydration that leaves hair and skin soft and protected.

Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Methylparaben, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Allantoin, Arginine, Octyldodeceth-16, Carbomer, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Charcoal Powder (250ppm), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Mentha Peperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Nitrate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, Glyoxal.

Directions
Apply as necessary to dry patches on the face and body

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SKIN79 Aloe Aqua Soothing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
amnah A.
SKIN79 Aloe Aqua Soothing Gel uploaded by amnah A.
It is really incredible product for multi use. You can you it when you skin suffer after sun burning. You can use it as moisturizer when you have dry skin. And now when there is a coronavirus and we often clean our hand with all these disinfectant liquids it is great to help our hands to be moisturized and look well. It is really great helper. And what is the most important it is made of natural ingredients. Great product. I recommend it to everyone.
Mariana R.
MexicoCity
SKIN79 Aloe Aqua Soothing Gel uploaded by Mariana R.
Excellent very fresh aroma, light sensation, easy absorption I use it on my face and skin and the heat is VERY strong and I calm down that burning sensation and I love it, it hydrates the hair a lot and leaves it soft and shiny, for before makeup is perfect and in a few words I LOVE would buy it again.
Magdalena R.
Kolo
Light and refreshing gel. Calming, soothing and moisturizing skin.Level of moisture isn't best but it makes skin soft. Works great as hand cream.Sometimes I use it as hair moisturizer and it's very good. Doesn't cause any skin problems.Isn't leaving sticky feeling.
Amie J.
Brighton , East Sussex
I’ll always have a pot on this aloe gel in my bathroom. I use it as face and hair masks and it’s also fabulous for when you’ve been out in the sun. The gel rubs into the skin with ease and does not leave a residue. My skin does feel a little bit tacky afterwards but that soon goes. The gel has a nice subtle fragrance which is fresh smelling.
Maurycy U.
I use it for my hair everytime before washing and it's the best aloe gel i have ever tried. Would definitely recommend.
Justyna S.
poland
This is probably my absolute favourite product from the SKIN97. It's perfect for my skin, especially for my legs after shaving. Calm, refreshing and moisturizing. I can recommend it for everyone, for every type of skin. I'd definitely buy it again!!
Holanda C.
guayaquil
Todos deberían tener un gel de aloe en sus casas es ideal para la belleza no solo en perfecto para el rostro si no para el  cabello me encanta
Martyna J.
One of the best aloe products that i have ever used. It hydrets my skin, and make her better. I bought it for 2$ on skin79 website
Magdalena M.
ruda
Love love love it Aloe is good for hair , skin and much more. If you dont have one you must too buy it 🙌🏻☺️
Dylan C.
Toronto , ON
This is one of my go to products when I accidentally get too much sun and my skin is feeling tight. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after I use this product, and it is seriously soothing. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive skin or skin that is prone to redness.

Looking for your answer?