Skin1004 - Zombie Pack II (Fresh) 1 set

by Skin1004

Brand from Skin1004. Zombie Pack II (Powder) 2g x 16 pcs Albumin that has the great function on wrinkle & pore care and other natural ingredients help the nine changes of your skin such as dead skin cell, skin texture, brightness, moisture, luminosity, oil and moisture balance, pore, tightening and lifting It is convenient to use because it consists of disposable packs of new concept Albumin, extract from the white of on egg, helps your skin to be soft and elastic and makes instant face-lifting effect Siberia pine tree extract makes your skin refresh after use Zombie Pack II Activator (Liquid Type) 3.5ml x 16 pcs Wrinkle improvement/ Whitening Functional Cosmetic This activator is helpful for face-lifting and pore tightening As it contains Arnica extract, Echinacea extract and Niacin amide, it helps your skin to be soft and elastic It helps wrinkle improvement and whitening Brush x 1 pc How to Use: Mix a pack with an activator evenly for 20 seconds with brush in order not to run down when applying, and then apply on the face with brush, and then wash off after 10-15 minutes with lukewarm water It will be better to use toner after use Pack Size - 1 set

Skin1004 - Zombie Pack II (Fresh) 1 set ? Does anyone know where I can buy this product in the UK?
Skin 1004 Skin1004 - Zombie Pack II (Fresh) 1 set has anyone tried this?! I'm dying to see if it works.
What are some of the key ingredients in this product??? And benefits?
Start your review of Skin1004 - Zombie Pack II (Fresh) 1 set!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoChula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask is pretty affordable and worth a shot to try. Mostly to experience something new and kinda cool. I do girls night/facials with my sister and mom so always looking for new masks to try. This is $25 for 8 masks. That’s a good deal. Even the super cheap masks at Ulta at $5 and filled with horrible ingredients. So this is definitely a step up. It tightens you face OMG so tight. It hurts a little and definitely don’t try to talk/move your lips. My face feels super tight even after I wash off. Keep in mind. It takes a lot to wash off. Not just a warm towel like most masks. And don’t get it by your hair line or brows. It gets super sticky. I don’t believe it helps with wrinkles but may help with pores and getting rid of dead skin cells. We are on our 2nd box. I prefer professional peels to really see results. But for the price and fun of it. I would suggest everyone try at least once.
This is a great, more affordable alternative & probably the closest you’ll get to the hanacure mask!! A pack comes with 8 masks so if you do 2 masks/wk then it will last you for a month!!
8 months agoAnn Arbor, MI
Fun mask! Good dupe for the hanacure and I love scaring my bf with it. It really does diagnose your skin. I use this when my skin freaks out and idk what to do to help it or I’m going to an event. It really tightens your face and makes it smooth and shrinks pores
3 months agoWest Chicago, IL
Skin1004 - Zombie Pack II (Fresh) 1 set uploaded by Nina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got this for a birthday gift in place of the oh so expensive Hanacure. While it didn’t give me the Botox type results I was looking for it did give some entertainment for my husband and three year old while leaving me with soft refreshed skin with perhaps a little finer lines. I will continue to use as a mask for hydration but won’t expect a different person in the mirror afterwards.
2 years agoWoodlake , CA
This is similar to Hanacure but just a huge price difference. I ordered the 8 pack set from Amazon and had a beauty party with my cousins. Ranging from the age for 16-56! All 8 of us would recommend this product. We could all see a difference in our faces. More bright, smooth, plump, pink dewy skin. This is a must try for all k beauty lovers.
a year agoMarina del Rey
It smells mildly of sulfur/eggs, but it’s kind of fun to apply and see your face squish up. I think the claims that it takes 10 years off is based on the look of the product tightening vs when you remove it and your face is relaxed.
a year agoCadyville, NY
Love this face mask! Leaves your skin so smooth after! Also feel so refreshed after you use it! It’s also got a clean smell to it! Got it for a great price on amazon!