BY SKIN TRIP

Extremely Fast Absorbing and Unique Moisturizing Properties. Everybody s favorite skin moisturizer has been blended by the same family-owned company since 1971.  Skin Trip s unique light smooth feel is perfect after sun, after shower, after shave, anytime. The extremely fast absorbing and unique moisturizing properties of Skin Trip come from active ingredients, coconut oil, aloe vera and distilled lanolin.  This product is made in small batches to ensure the highest quality and freshness. Skin Trip is a delicately balanced blend that is at best when fresh.  Try the entire Mountain Ocean line: Moisturizers, Hair Products, Sun Protection and Skin Trip Soap. No Animal Testing. The bottle is made of PETE.  Please recycle or reuse. see more...

Skin Trip Mountain Ocean Coconut Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is amazing. My mother has used this for years and the smell lasts all day. Never greasy, thin consistency but always very moisturizing. Love love love this! So natural and pure, wouldn't change a thing! " in 6 reviews
  • "This is probably my number one favorite lotion. It scores 5 stars in every category whether it be scent, absorption, ingredient choices, or simply how it feels on your skin. If your looking for a do it all moisturizer this is it and I can use it on my body and face. I have oily/acne skin and this is so light but still so hydrating. The scent is non-irritating but still smells good. The smell is a clean natural coconut scent but I have such sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any itch or flare ups. All my sister's have this lotion and we still fight over it! There is also a bar soap of this product and its all my mom and sister use on there face. Its actually one of the only soaps I have found that doesn't leave that tight soft stripped feeling. This is also a cruelty free brand so no animal testing! The only downside of this brand is they only have a few products so I would love to see more products to try." in 4 reviews
Charđź–¤ H.
Tyler
This moisturizer by @coconutskintrip is so yummy! It's lightweight and fragranced so delicately, I don't know how I made it thru summers without it. All my friends that have tried it have said they enjoy using it. The fragrance lasts forever but it's not overpowering at all! I've actually gotten many compliments on just this moisturiser scent alone.
Originally purchased in search of an after-sun lotion and was pleasantly surprised! It doesn't upset sensitive skin and the coconut oil + aloe vera (2nd + third ingredients!) definitely locks in moisture. Your skin will thank you when you throw this in your bag.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
I just got this lotion because the packaging was right up my alley. Little did I know I was going to be blown away! It absorbs so quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy feel but my skin is so hydrated and soft! This is the perfect summer lotion and I plan on buying another bottle soon!
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Love this! It absorbs into the skin faster than any other moisturizer and isn’t too heavy; wouldn’t be as ideal for extremely dry winter skin, but I find it moisturizing and perfect for most of the year in my humid, moderate climate. The coconut scent isn’t too heavy and eventually fades if you are sensitive to fragrance.
Mara H.
My FAVORITE moisturizer. This has a light coconut scent - not too overpowering. It absorbs well and is not greasy at all - super hydrating too. Only downside it that it is pretty pricey for the size quantity.
Sophia G.
This body lotion has the distinction of being the only lotion I’ve EVER repurchased. It always sat on my mother’s dresser growing up, but I dismissed it as a boring mom lotion. It wasn’t until I read an article about it in Into The Gloss (or XOVain back in the day, perhaps) that I actually gave it a shot. Previously I had never used a body lotion - never really needed it. But I tried this and I’ve never looked back. It has a wonderful coconut scent and a beautiful texture that sinks right into the skin. No grease factor, one of my biggest complaints about other lotions and body butters, but it hydrates well. The smell isn’t too synthetic or overpowering. The packaging isn’t the best and could be improved with a pump of some kind, but it does the job and isn’t too expensive for something that truly feels luxurious.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz , CA
My favorite lotion-- the BEST smell. You'd think all coconut lotions smelled the same, but seriously... this one smells the best. It's distinctive, I can even tell when other nearby are wearing it also. Super lightweight but moisturizing, with fast absorption. But let's me honest, it's the smell that makes me keep coming back. Try it! They sell it at Whole Foods and sprouts.
Catherine K.
I was desperate for a body lotion that would moisturize my dry, sensitive skin like a thick balm but would absorb like a light gel and this is it!

Absorbs quickly, leaving behind soft, well moisturized skin and a lovely subtle fragrance!
Devina B.
If you love the smell of the ocean and summer- you will LOVE Skin Trip. This moisturizer is so creamy and lovely on the skin. The packaging is neat- basically it's for both Mountain and beach related activities. I bought mine off Amazon and I am a repeat buyer!
Susanna N.
Skin Trip Mountain Ocean Coconut Moisturizer is absolutely one of my favorite products hands down. I usually have to order online but it's always at a great price. It absorbs wonderfully and isn't overly greasy. The light coconut scent is a bonus. It never causes my sensitive skin to have a reaction. I highly reccomend it.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I love the smell of this lotion. It smells like you just cracked a fresh coconut right on top of your body and are just pouring that sweet coconut milk right onto your skin. It sinks in almost instantly. It's pretty cheap and it's pretty easy to get a hold of. I will time and time again reach for this lotion without a doubt!

back