Skin Success Eventone Fade Milk with Vitamin E and Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Yama J.Skin Success Eventone Fade Milk with Vitamin E and Alpha Hydroxy uploaded by Ilaria N.

BY SKIN SUCCESS

For Clearer, Brighter Skin All Over Body Fades Marks & Evens Skin Tone Palmer s Skin Success® Eventone® Fade Milk helps fade dark spots and evens skin tone all over body. Formulated with proven ingredients to lighten hyperpigmented area which may be caused by scars, acne, sun exposure, severe dryness or pregnancy.  Especially effective on problem areas such as knees and elbows.  Luxurious moisturizers smooth and soften skin s texture while eliminating ashiness.  With consistent use your skin will be clearer, brighter and glow with a newfound radiance.  An added sunscreen helps to maintain your skin and prevent darkening from reoccurring.  Palmer s Unconditional Guarantee...If not completely satisfied, simply return unused portion to manufacturer for full refund. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Erika O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite. I love this product. I saw change overnight so I continued to use it. I purchased at a Walmart sadly now I cannot find it anywhere so I had to purchase it online from the store. I will continue to use it as Lon as they continue to make it.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I like this product. It's amazing for the skin. The smell is just not good.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was looking for a body lotion that would even my skin tone and help with my stretch marks, and I found it in this lotion. This is my first time using Palmer's Fade Milk Tone Correcting Body Lotion and I love it. The lotion with alpha hydroxy, vitamin C & E, sunscreen and retinol helps with brighten the skin, balances tone, fades dark spots and deeply moisturizes the skin. After using it for two weeks I notice a improvement in my skin tone and the fading of my stretch marks. This lotion help with correcting the discoloration of my skin. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who is looking to correct the discoloration of her/his skin.
Stephanie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this lotion! I use 3 lotions daily on my skin and this is one of them. The lotion itself is very thin and it is supposed to fade marks and even skin tone. I can't say it has done that for me but I will continue to use it and look for any changes. I find it moisturizing for the skin and like the fact it has some sunscreen. I also love the smell.
Ilaria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of Palmers best products !!
This product works well alongside Palmer's anti dark spot soap . If applied daily you will notice a significant change in your skin tone and texture within days.
Olivia B.