BY SKIN SUCCESS

With Vitamins C & E, Alpha Hydroxy & Sunscreen. Fades Dark Spots and Freckles Evens Skin Tone Our skin lightening formula is clinically proven to remove dark spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations that may be caused by age, the sun, minor scars, pregnancy or contraception use.  Special moisturizers combined with essential vitamins and Alpha Hydroxy soften skin s texture, eliminating any rough, flaky patches.  Daily use will turn your skin to an even, natural tone. Palmer s Unconditional Guarantee...If not completely satisfied, simply return unused portion to manufacturer for full refund. ; see more...

• I started using this stuff and I have noticed breakouts, ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone gotten both favorable and noticeable results i...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get this cream in the UK? I ...1 Answers
Angelita G.
Orange Cove
Review for: Regular more...
When I get nervous or stressed I pick at my skin and it leaves me scars with dark spots. I've tried everything under the moon and nothing worked to my satisfaction. I seen this and said what the hell I've bought everything else why not buy this and give it a try. I am VERY happy with the results, in a week I seen the difference on my skin. I'm a very pleased customer.
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I think this is a great cream if you are working on your skin pigmentation such as sun spots and acne marks. I diligently use a sunscreen if I am using this cream. Also I try to use this during the winter months and during night to reduce the negative effects of direct sun exposure. As for the cream, I think this works fine and smells pleasant compared to others I have tried. Add to your routine if you have skin pigmentation issues.
Tiffany B.
Savannah, GA
I've had it for a while and the first week I used it, my face broke out so badly. I have oily skin already and my face breaks out every now and then. but the 2 days in a row that I have used this cream to get rid of the dark marks on my face caused my face to turn into a connect the dots game. So now that I can not use it on my face I will try to use it on my underarms to see if it lightens them up a bit. Hopefully it works there but I will never use on my face again.
Irma D.
Tustin , CA
This product works if you use it religiously. I was attacked by mosquitoes and they left dark spots all over my legs. I used this product religious and it really worked!! I only applied on the dark spots 2 times a day for about a month or 2 and the spots dissapeared.
Stef'nie N.
Conway, AR
I've been using this stuff for years now and I will say it hasn't done really anything for me but it works for my family members so that's why I keep trying but honestly doesn't do anything but deeply moisturizes my skin and that I do like but hasn't faded my dark spots
Jashira N.
Brooklyn , NY
I used this to treat my ance marks. I felt like this didn't do anything for me. I know it takes time to see a difference I gave it 6 months and nothing. I tried other ones after and you can see a difference within 2 weeks of use. I don't like the smell either .
Pauline M.
San Rafael, CA
Love this product! I use it twice a day everyday and it has really been showing improvement with my skin. I have bad dark spots from previous acne and I get insecure about it but when I started using this daily I have seen a great change in my skin!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I love this stuff! I'm a big fan of whitening/lightening products, and I already love pretty much anything made by palmer's, so I was so psyched when I found that they made a whitening cream! There are a lot of creams out there, but palmer's is the only one I really trust because the other brands are kinda scary and unknown.
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
Don't waste your money! This product broke me out in a rash on my face and neck. It's so greasy! I used it for a while and didn't see any results! It just clogs your pores and causes more breakouts!
Victoria S.
Reading, PA
Only give this a 4 because I use the oily skin version and this stuff is awesome! When I apply this morning and night lightly on my face and it keeps hyperpigmenation away. If I skip or stop using this the dark spots come right back after breakouts.
Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone gotten both favorable and noticeable results in a few weeks? If so how long did it take before seeing any results?
Robyn J.
Does anyone know where I can get this cream in the UK? I am yet to see the skin success line stocked anyway in the UK...
Kristen W.
Puyallup, WA
I bought this about a week ago. I see no difference. I'm looking for something low cost and has a great impact!! Ideas??
Magaly A.
Portland , OR
I started using this stuff and I have noticed breakouts, which I don't normally get anymore. I just wonder if I should keep giving it a chance because so far I haven't noticed a difference. Used it for about 3 days now, my forehead is mainly damaged due to sun exposure and I wish my face would go back to my normal complexion. Should I keep giving it a chance or is there a better product for about the same price?