Skin Success Eventone Complexion Soap with Vitamin E uploaded by Giselle c.

BY SKIN SUCCESS

For Clear, Evenly Toned Skin Use Palmer s Skin Success Eventone Complexion Soap for cleaner, evenly toned skin.  Formulated to leave skin thoroughly clean without over drying, it helps eliminate clogged pores that can lead to blemishes.  Vitamin E softens and protects, revealing a smoother more balanced complexion.  Palmer s Skin Success Eventone Complexion Soap rinses clean away, so skin never feels tight or uncomfortable.  Palmers Unconditional Guarantee:  If not completely satisfied, simply return unused portion to manufacturer for full refund.  ; see more...

• How long does it take to see any results??2 Answers
Nadia L.
I have been using nothing but this soap lately and I think it’s really clearing up my face it gets rid of all the dead skin and leaves my face looking and feeling clean.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love this soap it does everything that it says and it's not harmful to the skin so that's an extra plus. No parabens, sulfate, phthalates or dyes. I just wish the soap bar was bigger.
Brittney L.
Baldwin, LA
I've been using this to help clear my acne and dark marks. And so far it works pretty good. My skin does feel a little dry after using this but I just moisturize my face afterwards anyway. I use this in conjunction with St.Ives apricot scrub.
Kylah G.
I've gotten so many compliments on my skin since I began using this soap. I have oily, blemish-prone skin- previously bad cyst breakouts- but this soap cleared my skin up!! I rarely have any breakouts, and my skin tone has evened out and has a brightness to it.
Lattesha B.
Danbury, CT
If you have acne discoloration from old marks this product is great it fades the marks with out over drying you skin your left with that squeaky clean feeling
Tomeka D.
Round Rock, TX
This product left my skin feeling stripped and dry. I have combination skin and this just wasn't the right fit for me.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
Would love to try out this product to see if it works on uneven skin due to hormones and the overall process of aging
Tatyana C.
this product actually does remove dirt and it lathers well on the skin...it alo makes my face feel tight....
Ilaria N.
This product takes about 2 weeks to start seeing results , it is such a great product by Palmers once again . Would recommend to anyone wanting to get rid of hyper pigmentation 👏
Rhesa P.
Grenada
How long does it take to see any results??

back