How does this feel/compare to the other supergoop sunscreens? Which supergoop sunscreen is your overall favorite?

3 answers

It does not clog my pores which is huge especially in the world of sunscreen. My skin still feels moisturized despite it being matte, it sits well underneath the makeup as long you apply it several minutes you apply your foundation. The best part it served it's purpose as long as I reapply it frequently especially if I'm sweating.
il y a 2 ans
I've tried the other products and this one does not clog my pores. I tried to love the most loved and has the highest rating Unseen Suncreen but I ALWAYS ended up with a zit(s) within 24 hours always. This is the only suncreen I had when I travelled to a very hot and humid countries and not even once I experience a breakout as long you remove it every single day properly and keep a good skin care regimen. You will be protected and of course reapplication is a MUST. I hope this helps and answered your questions. This is the only sunscreen I use and will use from this brand.
il y a 2 ans
This is by far the best sunscreen from the brand. It delivers what it's supposed to and it will not cause breakout just make sure you reapply especially when your sweating and don't forget to remove and it and double cleanse at night. I hope this helps, plus it sits well under the make up just make sure you give it some time before you apply your foundation.