Skin CareSun CareSupergoop!
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40

Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40

by Supergoop!

Shop Supergoop! Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this leave a white cast?
How is this for extra sensitive acne prone skin[product:supergoop!-skin-soothing-mineral-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-40-24-oz]?
How does this feel/compare to the other supergoop sunscreens? Which supergoop sunscreen is your overall favorite?
Start your review of Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40!
Product Highlights
We are very sun sensitive people. Although this sunscreen has a nice price tag... It works. We do not burn.in reviews
Samantha O.
Oviedo, FL
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Samantha O.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
love this sunscreen! it’s very lightweight and it leaves a nice glow on the face. i’m a big fan of supergoop! in general since i also use their play sunscreen. i found this at tj maxx for a discounted price so i decided to give it a shot!
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Rosangela S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I am completely in love with this product, I never thought I would be able to use a sunscreen mineral, I was quite surprised, it is perfect for sensitive skin, it is not oily, it moisturizes the skin and in a short time is invisible leaving a great appearance on the face. It didn't cause me acne!
Kate R.
Winnetka, CA
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Kate R.
The photo of the tagged product is the previous packaging that they’ve have. The media that I have attached is the new one! This is the most effective primer/sunscreen for my face so far! What I love about this is that it keeps my face matte - non shiny. And at the same time it protects me from harmful sun rays. Perfect when hiking or running. My selfie attached is the after of my 5 miles hike. You cant see the traces of my difficulties hiking haha. This product delivers so good! Water and sweat resistance! Affordable and effective!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,047 reviews
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Danielle K.
I have used this on my face during the summer months, and I get on really well with it. I have problem, oily, acne prone skin that clogs up really easily causing an outbreak. This doesn’t contain oil and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling, it’s actually quite matte. It protects my skin and provides a good level of protection from the sun.
Carolyn D.
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Carolyn D.
Purchased at: ULTA
While I love this sunscreen, I have found it to give my skin a white cast to it. It is one of the first sunscreens I’ve been able to find that doesn’t break out my #SensitiveSkin!! This line also has a tinted sunscreen - [product:supergoop!-100%-mineral-smooth-&-poreless-matte-screen-spf-40] that I’ve tried and adored!!
Elain C.
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Elain C.
I really like [product:supergoop!-skin-soothing-mineral-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-40-24-oz]. The matte sunscreen has a slight tint color that gives a super light coverage. I wore it out to a picnic recently with my mask on and the sun was blazing hot. the sunscreen did not come off onto my mask! this is a matte sunscreen, which in my opinion mineral is better than chemical sunscreens for its fast acting preventative effects. this is my first matte sunscreen since I typically stick with a dewy look. regardless, I’ve heard so many great things about this. I noticed that it covered my larger pores and I only needed concealer to cover up my acne scar. it acted as a pretty good primer. I highly recommend this product!
Eujenia R.
Denver, CO
I feel like mineral-based sunscreens are a must for me. This is a nice one with a little bit more protection than they often give. Great every-day, all-around sunscreen.
Megan B.
Chula Vista, CA
Hated facial sunscreen until I tried this one! Not the most lightweight sunscreen out there but for the SPF and olive polyphenols, I got it anyway (as long as you really rub it in, it sinks into your skin all the way). Not oily, no flashback, and great to combat redness so you can go makeupless! I add my foundation to the sunscreen and work it in like normal and it gives me a great tint for the summer.
Anna B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love supergoop and their high levels of sunscreen. It’s a good value and I recommend
Kat J.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
2,116 reviews
Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen With Olive Polyphenols SPF 40 uploaded by Kat J.
I got this product in a gift set as my first introduction to the Supergoop brand,... And I can definitely say that it’s become one of my favorite sunscreens for my face! This Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen is specifically designed for those with sensitive skin, so it’s lightweight and doesn’t clog your pores. This sunscreen has SPF 40 and it delivers broad-spectrum UV protection with a mix of olive oil polyphenols which calm redness, irritation, and inflammation for a hypoallergenic feel-good formula. Because it’s a physical sunscreen, it reflects the sun’s UV light off of your skin instead of absorbing it like a chemical sunscreen does. You simply apply this sunscreen liberally to your face, neck, and chest at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and you’re good to go! I wouldn’t change or improve anything about this product,... This is honestly a very good quality sunscreen that rubbed in easily and didn’t allow my skin to burn... I would recommend this and Supergoop’s other products in this line as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...