Home & GardenLawn & GardenPest ControlAvon
Skin so Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition SPF 30 LOT of 5

Skin so Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition SPF 30 LOT of 5

by Avon

Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus for 8 hours. Provides effective protection against gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. DEET-free, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic. 4 oz. net wt.

Is this effective as a sunblock? I see it has spf in it. Wondering if it does a good job protecting sensitive skin from the sun too. Looking for an easy everyday product I can use to repel mosquitoes and block sun for my family.
Do you recommend any other Avon products?
Does this really work?
Start your review of Skin so Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition SPF 30 LOT of 5!
Mercedes G.
Lindenhurst, NY
Skin so soft has many different uses Now available as a bug repellent with SPF. To find the uses foe skin so soft just gooogle it
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This works great on both mosquitoes and black flies. I buy a new bottle every year. I personally would not use any product that has DEET. This year, for those days where I did not need a sun block with the repellent, I also purchased an organic repellent. That product smelled like both citrus and citronella, and seemed to have good reviews. It worked alright on mosquitoes, but was totally useless on biting black flies even if used in large quantities. In addition, it leaked near the nozzle. So I'll stick exclusively with the Avon repellent from now on.
Stephanie S.
Oakwood, GA
Definitely a great product that works just as well as it says. The price can't be beat either; less than all the other brands out there. I personally sell this product, as an Avon Independent Sales Representative, and sell a lot of it. That in itself should tell you how great of a product it is. I never leave home without it, and always carry extras in the car.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
This is seriously the only but spray that keeps bugs away from me. It is not super greasy and doesn’t stain my clothes. I love that it has spf in it too while still being a clear spray.
Shannon  C.
Cumberland, RI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love this and have been using it as long as ican remember . I like that it also contains SPF, it's very convenient. Skin So Soft has always been extremely effective at keeping the bugs away.
Daniela G.
Randolph, NJ
This was such a great sunscreens and bug repellent! I took this on my trip to Costa Rica and did not get bite once and was able to get a nice tan without the dreadful sunburn! I was very happy with this purchase and will continue to buy this product for the summer!
Missy T.
Charleston, WV
I love this stuff!! No DEET!! Works great, smells great and safe to use for my whole family. Great value for the money, I always try to keep it stocked
Christina J.
Angier
I love using Avon products for Bug Spray! My mom always used them when we were younger and they are just great! My favorite thing is that most of the products have an SPF in them as well! I have zero complaints and have had great results!
Michelle M.
Perley, MN
Great product, sunscreen protection while mosquitoes and ticks are repelled. For day trips that include wooded areas,this is a must,
Sara L.
Westerly, RI
Skin so Soft Bug Guard Plus Expedition SPF 30 LOT of 5 uploaded by Sara L.
I recently purchased one Skin So Soft Bug Guard and I love it. It goes on smooth like the original and it has the added bonus of SPF 30 and vitamin E. My skin feels great and it's protected from the sun. I would highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a great bug spray.