Skin Shield Liquid Bandage, .45 fl oz uploaded by Marian S.

BY SKIN SHIELD

Shields Cuts Better Than Adhesive Bandages Dual Action Liquid Bandage Protects Like A Second Skin 2 First Aid Antiseptic 3 Antiseptic Helps Prevent Infections 4 Protects Cracked Heels Fingers Perfect for scrapes and cuts from shaving, wood working, arts and crafts, etc. Helps avoid sports induced blister and callus formations on hands and feet. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rianna H.
Rianna H.
This works for small cuts and some scrapes. I love using it for when my dog scratches me in unpleasant places that can't use a bandage. It lasts for a long time too. I can sleep with it on and it doesn't wipe off. It does sting with the first coat but is fine after it dries. My small bottle has lasted for years, but when I run out I'm going to get more! Not a need to stock up item; a little goes a long way.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Liquid bandage should be in everyone's toolbox. This is my go to product, especially for my fingers. It is both hygienic and discrete.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I have never heard of these before until my most recent trip to Walgreens! I ended up purchasing this and I was truly impressed! It definitely got the job done!
Asucena L.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
I never thought liquid bandages would last. First hand wash and I thought it would be gone but I was wrong. They actually do stay and are a great product
Starla C.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Besides the strong medicinal/acrylic smell, liquid bandage works miracles. I love that it has an antiseptic in it to clean cuts and scrapes out. The best use is for those cracked areas you get on your hands in the winter.
Marian S.
Marian S.
Caracas, Vzla
when we cut normally turn to the band-aids but this product is amazing how it can heal wounds without cover and is easily applied on the wounds, this liquid also has antiseptic that helps keep the area disinfected. I highly recommend this product.