BY SKIN REPUBLIC

Improve the appearance of your skin with Skin Republic YouthFoil Face Mask, a serum-infused foil sheet mask saturated with a skin-restoring serum to help nourish the complexion whilst tackling signs of ageing. Encouraging quicker, more effective delivery of ingredients, the age-defying foil mask is coated in foil to help prevent evaporation whilst speeding up absorption, and contains a double dose of Hyaluronic Acid to moisturise and plump the appearance of skin. The concentrated serum intensely hydrates and nourishes to promote younger-looking skin, and its blend of Collagen, Elastin and Vitamins C and E effectively hydrate, reduce signs of ageing and protect against environmental pollutants. Sheet masks are an effective delivery system for ingredients, allowing nutrients and nourishment to penetrate deep down for maximum efficacy. After use, skin appears smoother, radiant and youthful. Dermatologist tested. Not tested on animals. ALLERGY WARNING: Contains Peanut Oil. see more...

Carla D.
I love the way it sticks to my face .. Also the design it came in a two piece instead of a one piece ... instructions say leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. The formula of this mask did not benefit my personal skin type - I was surprised. My skin felt very dry after rinsing this off. I have usually oily combination skin but I only gave this an average rating because it dried my skin out quite a lot. I wasn't expecting it to do that ...
Mystical M.
WA
Besides the interesting foil look it is a moisturising mask. Comes in two parts and when you open it be aware it is delicate. Fine on normal skin types.