BY O'KEEFFE'S

Heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, itchy skin. Provides instant relief. Moisturize and protect against dryness for 48 hours. Helps prevent flare ups associated with dry, itchy skin. Absorbs quickly into your skin. Last through showering. Safe and see more...

• What are your thoughts on this product? I think it moisturizes w...1 Answers
Jenny L.
Indianola, IA
Also bought this after trying the hand cream. Love it - its almost a slightly thinner formula. Same rules apply - a little goes a long way.  Instantly tackles any dry or chapped skin and it looks and feel better immediately. No smell - not greasy.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really don't care to much about this product. It feels extremely greasy even though it says non-greasy and my husband tried it on his dry skin it did help some but I really wouldn't recommend it. It probably would work good on your feet but I haven't tried it in that place.
Elizabeth E.
After falling head over heals in love with their hand cream, I decided to give their Skin Repair body lotion a try. O'Keefe's has done it again. This is my new body lotion. No more itchy dry skin.
Amanda L.
I love this brand!! I've been using this since I was 12 or so and over the years I've lived everything the brand has put out! Quality is great and it is very affordable compared to other like brands. I'd definitely recommend to others!!
Kristen K.
Jefferson Hills, PA
What are your thoughts on this product? I think it moisturizes well but right now my body skin is normal to a little dry. Do you feel this works well for extremely dry itchy skin as the bottle states?