Skin Protectant Clear 6 oz uploaded by Michelle T.

BY ICN PHARMACEUTIC/ETHICAL DIV

Caladryl Clear is a topical analgesic and skin protectant. It temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with rashes, insect bites, minor skin irritation and minor cuts. see more...

Tamesha D.
I have mixed feelings about this product. It works but if used too much it doesn’t work. It leaves a film on your skin once it has dried. Feels like glue when you’re rubbing it on. It was not too badly priced I paid about $6 for a 6oz bottle. All in all I more Jan likely would not purchase this again. I’d go for the pink stuff instead.
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
The cadalry clear has so many uses to it and is so helpful! It’s very inexpensive and you can buy it at Walmart or target. I like how it dries clear but the only think is that you can sort of see it because it looks like a paste. But overall would highly recommend.
Christele P.
My mom used this product as a staple product growing up, especially when my brother and I had chicken pox . I recently had to use it fr a bite. That itch relief was awesome
Michelle T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have poison ivy so very badly and love calamine lotion. However going to work with a pepto pink film all over your skin isn't the most professional thing. This stuff is clear so it just looks shiny from far away.
Selina V.
My son had dry skin for the longest and they told me to get him this. It didn't help. It was just really sticky
maria r.
Caladryl is great it helped my skin. It's good for minor skin irritation and minor cuts
Spaztic R.
I get mosquito bites but have only had the God awful pink color skin protectant, does the coverage or quality diminish at all from it being clear or is it still high quality?

back