BY CVS

Skin Pharmacy Advanced Anti-Aging Therapy Glycolic Peel Pads 20 Count Premoistened Pads see more...

Liset S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best product that you can buy ever , it has the best quality, really love it this is amazing, ill continue buying it 😊😊forever, maybe the price is not the best ones but I’ll still keep buying it 🤗
Purchased at: CVS
I bought one of this item at CVS. I went home to try to trying it on my face oh my it feels good my face got smoothER and fresher
michelle k.
Brooklyn, NY
They're okay. I have used other glycolic acid products and don't find that these compare well. I wasn't using it for anti-aging but for even skin.
SuZanna L.
Elberton,GA
Purchased at: CVS
I loved this brand. I love a good peel, this did not make skin too dry. I recommend using twice a week depending on your skin type. I have combination skin.
Jennifer O.
Purchased at: CVS
Smelled great.. used twice a day everyday. Took about 2 weeks to see results my skin feel smooth and looks even.. Even my friends noticed a difference.
Meggan D.
Thompson
Purchased at: Target
Not too harsh on my skin. The pads make it very easy to add glycolic acid into my daily routine. My skin appearance improved with consistent use.
Danielle L.
Windsor Locks, CT
Purchased at: CVS
One pad can last two uses and make this box last even longer. Great price for skincare.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
I absolutely love using this! My store always seems to be out though so when I find some I tend to buy quite a few boxes! The pads go in so smoothly and peel off great! They leave my skin feeling replinshed and never make me breakout. ( I have sensitive skin )