BY SKIN + PHARMACY

Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I am a big fan of the entire Skin+Pharmacy Acne therapy line. I have acne prone skin and have tried everything. When I saw that CVS had created their own product, I thought that I would give it a try. This spot treatment is really great. They have two different strengths a 2.5% and a 5%, I use the 5% and it's really good without being over drying my skin. I would review every product of this line that I own because it is just that good.
Amanda L.
So far so good. Just started using this product. Impressed with results so far. Worth the money I think.