Paula's Choice

Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid...
1704 Reviews
5 / 5
Effectively dries out acne. 👍The texture is pleasant to the touch, the smell is also pleasant🥹! The packaging is convenient.👌👍 I don’t remember how much I bought it for! 🥹 But I'm very happy with my choice! I will buy more 😍
5 / 5
Actual magic in a bottle. This little powerhouse helped reduce the look of my massive pores in days! I have suffered with a lot of of acne in my day, which has left me with discoloration. After a few weeks of using this, I noticed my dark spots lighten, and my overall skin tone is much more even it’s extremely lightweight. I just put it on a cotton pad and sweep across my skin. It does not leave a sticky feeling or any residue. It absorbs into the skin nicely. I have purchased this product many times.
5 / 5
Ein wirklich tolles und effektives Produkt. Ich leide unter trockener Haut, aber dieses Peeling kann sogar ich, je nach Bedarf, täglich verwenden. Es reinigt intensiv, verfeinert die Poren und das Hautbild verbessert sich bei jeder Anwendung. Toll das es ein Produkt für alle Hauttypen gibt.
5 / 5
Paula's Choice 2% BHA is my skin's secret weapon! 🌿✨ This gentle exfoliant keeps my complexion naturally clear and radiant. A simple must for my daily routine! 💚
5 / 5
This liquid exfoliate is my absolute favorite ! Since I have acne prone skin it helps with my active outbreaks to calm and target. It helps with the dark spots on my face with consistent use and enchances a smooth texture. It worth every penny and even after I have an open pore I just dab a little bit of this and it closes my pores and starts to heal. Love this product it is my holy grail.
5 / 5
This erases your pores! I'm a makeup artist, and this has become my holy Grail when it comes to keeping texture and pores at bay! I'm currently on my 3rd bottle, which says a lot because a little goes a long way!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Feel like using this is either a hit or miss for me. I don’t believe it can be used daily as directions suggest. I either apply with cotton pads or with my hands. I have found this product to be the most effective for my skin during the summer. However, now that it is winter, I feel it is irritating my skin. I don’t see nearly as much of a difference right now as when I was using it in the summer. Maybe I’ll see if I can still use it this following summer and just avoid during cold weather? The product can be harsh at times. I will say it has lasted me a long time, but for what it is, I think I’d like to try other gentler liquid exfoliants. Again, I do like it but I don’t feel it’s appropriate to use all of the time, year round for my skin.
5 / 5
This product has been a game-changer for my skin. It effortlessly unclogs my pores and leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth. The best part? It's totally worth the price. I've tried other exfoliants in the past, but this one has delivered the best results by far. It's gentle yet effective, and I can see a visible improvement in my skin's texture and tone after just a few uses. I'm hooked!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Only giving 4 stars because can’t really tell the effectiveness. Otherwise it’s not irritating and feels good on my skin. The smell is a bit off putting but I’ll take that any day over something loaded with fragrance.
5 / 5
Does this even need an explanation as to why it’s so great? Consistency is wonderful. Sits on your face nicely and gets absorbed nicely. I do wish it came in a spray bottle though, but that doesn’t change my rating one bit. I still give it 5 starts.