Paula's Choice

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
My favorite product honestly! My pores were absolutely awful and acne was worse! Literally overnight I have a whole new face! I also use a good moisturizer but wow! It’s impressive!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I saw this on a few TikTok’s before I committed to buying and people raved about how great this product was for eliminating those black spots/congestion on nose and chin and I really thought it was too good to be true. I finally decided to buy it when it was on sale and am so blown away by the results. My skin has never looked better and I wish I took before and after photos.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a very gentle exfoliation it does not irritate my skin and I’m able to use it twice a day because in my opinion it’s gentle enough for that, it does not have any weird scent and it leaves my skin looking fresh, hydrated, moisturized, glowing I love that. The packaging is easy to use, you just shake it in your hands or in a cotton swab, there’s no mess or spill, I would recommend this to anyone looking to try an exfoliant to improve their skin.