Paula's Choice

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Feel like using this is either a hit or miss for me. I don’t believe it can be used daily as directions suggest. I either apply with cotton pads or with my hands. I have found this product to be the most effective for my skin during the summer. However, now that it is winter, I feel it is irritating my skin. I don’t see nearly as much of a difference right now as when I was using it in the summer. Maybe I’ll see if I can still use it this following summer and just avoid during cold weather? The product can be harsh at times. I will say it has lasted me a long time, but for what it is, I think I’d like to try other gentler liquid exfoliants. Again, I do like it but I don’t feel it’s appropriate to use all of the time, year round for my skin.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This product has been a game-changer for my skin. It effortlessly unclogs my pores and leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth. The best part? It's totally worth the price. I've tried other exfoliants in the past, but this one has delivered the best results by far. It's gentle yet effective, and I can see a visible improvement in my skin's texture and tone after just a few uses. I'm hooked!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Only giving 4 stars because can’t really tell the effectiveness. Otherwise it’s not irritating and feels good on my skin. The smell is a bit off putting but I’ll take that any day over something loaded with fragrance.