Skin Nourishment Night Cream

by Burt's Bees

Treat skin to all night hydration and reduce the appearance of fine lines with Burt’s Bees Skin Nourishment Night Cream.

Does this really hydrate?
How is this cream, does it clog pores?
When putting on the Burts Intense Hydration Night Cream does it have a strong smell ? Does the [product:intense-hydration-night-cream] have a heavy weighted down feeling on the face and last but not least does it feel sticky after applying it? THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
Start your review of Skin Nourishment Night Cream!
Product Highlights
Finding a hydrating night cream that doesn't make me break out is tough, but I found everything I need in this night cream! It is super moisturizing and I love the anti-aging benefits it provides. Best of all, no breakouts in sight!in reviews
I love this overnight cream. It really helped my dry skin. It is gentle and so affordable. I recommend it!in reviews
...product is labeled as a night cream but I also use it in the morning. I have sensitive skin and the way it make my face feel is indescribable! It feels so smooth and never makes my face feel dry during the winter months. Who needs a face mask when they have this in possession! I love it and not only would recommend it to friend but HAVE recommended this to friends and family. Must buy!in reviews
Yenny C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Seems like I find the perfect night cream for my skin however is a little bit strong that I thought, it feels smooth in your skin but it could leave you with some irritation
Melissa M.
Peach Bottom, PA
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Melissa M.
This moisturizer has a very faint scent and leaves my skin feeling supple. It isn’t really any better than another product by Philosophy that I have been using. I will use the sample I received, but I don’t think I would purchase this product. Burt's Bees Renewal Fragrance-Free Firming Moisturizing Cream was received as a free sample in a Vox Box in return for my honest review.
Jackie B.
Passaic, NJ
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Jackie B.
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Jackie B.
Absolutely gorgeous packaging. The product is soft and silky. Very comfortable. Wearable all night. Highly recommended. #bertsbees #buzz
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Nekeia J.
😍😊 I really enjoyed using this product. The aroma is amazing and I have been able to see results. This is a natural cruelty free Firming Moisturizing Cream. 99% Natural Origin with nutrient rich botanicals made in the USA. Sensitive skin safe. Dermatologist tested and Noncomedogenic make it great for all skin types. BurtsBees.com/Values #GoodByeJuly 💌
janna V.
Gresham, OR
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by janna V.
Purchased at: CVS
I'm always going to have a thing for Burts Bees products. Takes me back to my younger years I guess. Absolutely keeping the jar that this came in. Its made of a thick glass. I don't know what I'll use it for exactly but still. This cream was luxurious and thick. I felt like a 1950s movie star. I even used it in the day. I'm old I guess. Not sure how much I'm supposed to use but this went fast. Where is the marshmallow vanishing cream? That was my favorite though of all time. The smell I guess, nostalgia.
Shreya R.
Maryland
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Shreya R.
I really love this. It’s like really hydrating for my skin and I have dry skin around my t-zone area and it’s helped a bit
Kat J.
2,116 reviews
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Kat J.
I honestly do love Burt’s Bees as a brand overall, but their skincare always seems to be a complete failure in my experience... This Firming Moisturizing Cream irritated my skin and caused me to break out into painful cystic acne all over. At first I thought my skin was just purging, so I waited it out. But after 2 months of daily use, the results didn’t get any better. I stopped using this and opened a bottle of a tried and true favorite moisturizer. Within 24 hours of switching to a different product, my face finally calmed down and slowly started returning to normal. No idea what it was in this moisturizing cream that caused such a reaction, especially considering that I don’t have sensitive skin. At first I thought maybe the retinol alternative was the culprit,... But then I recalled that I didn’t enjoy the last Burt’s Bees cleanser that I tried because the fragrance was ridiculously strong and my skin also reacted badly, no retinol alternative there,... I’ll personally be steering clear from Burt’s Bees skincare, and I suggest you do the same if you want your face to remain clear and beautiful...
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Pretty decent face cream idk I had mixed feelings about this cream. On one hand it was nice and creamy and left my skin feeling replenished and moisturized. But on the other hand I didn’t like the scent and my face started to breakout after a couple days of using it. I’m not going to completely blame the face cream because who knows it could of been hormones. But I will say to be wary especially if you have sensitive skin. I went online to read other people’s experiences to see if anyone had any similar experiences like mine and there were a lot of reviews and pictures of people breaking out in hives after using this cream. So just be careful and test it out in a small area first to see what happens.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Skin Nourishment Night Cream uploaded by Vanessa A.
I tried a sample of the renewal moisturizer. It was okay. I didn't feel it hydrated my skin very well. it was lightweight but it left my face feeling dry. It also felt my face feeling a bit tacky in places. I didn't think this was a product for me.
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
Nourishment Night Cream is a good name for this product! I love that the ingredients are natural and don’t harm my skin! It’s rich and creamy without being heavy on my skin. Try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
samantha L.
il y a 4 mois
When putting on the Burts Intense Hydration Treatment Mask does it have a strong smell ? Does the Intense Hydration Treatment Mask have a heavy weighted down feeling on the face and last but not least does it feel sticky after applying it? THANK YOU SO MUCH !!
Courtney Y. il y a 3 mois
I've been using the Firming products, serum, eye cream, and moisturizer. I love the smell, nothing too crazy but a light floral scent. I find that as long as you wait 30-60 seconds before applying another it absorbs awesome and leaves no heavy weight on skin. I've really enjoyed these products and are starting to feel and see a difference..
Pam C.
San José
il y a un an
Sheri O. il y a 3 mois
Hi, i have not heard of one, but the real item is fabulous truly i have loved burts bees products since , 1984, i am truly a long time customer 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝