HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionMegaFood
Skin, Nails & Hair 2� - 90 Tablets by MegaFood

Skin, Nails & Hair 2� - 90 Tablets by MegaFood

by MegaFood

Maintains a Healthy Complexion and Promotes the Growth of Nails and Hair! Product Highlights: - Provides essential vitamins for healthy skin‚ nails & hair in a variety of foods‚ including farm fresh organic brown rice from Lundberg Family Farms. - Each...

Just purchased Skin, Nails & Hair 2� - 90 Tablets by MegaFood and was curious if anyone had feedback? I’ve always used and liked [product:country-life-maxi-hair] but the guy at Whole Foods sold me on the new one. Any feedback would be great!!
Start your review of Skin, Nails & Hair 2� - 90 Tablets by MegaFood!
Alex C.
Beaufort, SC
As someone who is very into making myself beautiful from the inside out, I'm always searching for good supplements. My hair is long, fine, but copious in amount and health whereas my nails are typically weak and dont grow that fast. Maybe a week and a half i noticed my hair was growing faster- which i did not expect. My nails also grew very quickly, got stronger, and the ridges in my nails smoothed out! I could never get rid of those ridges until i started taking these. While this product is a little spendy, it really worked for me! I am a huge fan amd suggest it to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
il y a 3 ans
Just purchased Skin, Nails & Hair 2� - 90 Tablets by MegaFood and was curious if anyone had feedback? I’ve always used and liked Maxi-Hair but the guy at Whole Foods sold me on the new one. Any feedback would be great!!