Skin Milk Cleanse Shower Gel 22 Oz Pump uploaded by Teandra J. R.

BY SKIN MILK

Enriched with Vitamins A, D & E Paper your skin while you cleanse the body.  This gentle was creates a lather that will leave your skin soft and supple.  SkinMilk® Shower Gel contains real milk proteins and vitamins A, D and E to smooth and soften the skin, as well as White Pond Lily and Comfrey botanical extracts which help soothe the body. Questions or comments?  487-7273 ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this? is it helpful for dry skin?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love how this moisturizes my skin while in the shower. It smells delightful and it doesn't have a sticky or tacky feeling after using it.
The bottle is a nice size and the price is reasonable.
Alejandra b.
My mom introduced me to this and ever since ive used it on my daughter. it leaves her smelling soooo good and he hair is so soft. i love this stuff
Heather M.
A wonderfully mild body soap. Very moisturizing, the scent is mild and pleasant. Highly recommended!
Amber R.
London, OH
My boyfriend is allergic to q lot of other body washes, but this one leaves him soft and it doesn't have a strong scent or smell girly
Cassy H.
The best shower gel I have ever tried. Makes your skin so soft and has a scent that smells so good! I have dry skin so this is one of the few shower gels that actually made my skin soft!
Marie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Smells amazing and leaves your skin super smooth. I've loved this product since High School!
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
This is a great, gentle cleanser. It is very moisturizing and gentle on my skin. It leaves me feeling smooth and soft. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I think the scent could improve.
kim G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anyone tried this? is it helpful for dry skin?