BY SKINMEDICA

Vital Vitamins Skin Medica Vitamin C + E Complex is best suited for all skin types and is a formulation that gives your skin antioxidant protection all day long. The two main ingredients fight free radicals, promote skin renewal, and increase collagen production. Skin Medica Vitamin C + E Complex contain silicone suspension, which prevents oxidation and delivers Vitamins C and E to the skin all through the day. Gives your skin antioxidant protection Promotes skin renewal Improves the skin tone, texture and firmness This is a perfect skin tonic that protects the skin, and improves the skin tone, texture and firmness. Just for you: Ideal for all skin types A Closer Look: Skin Medica Vitamin C + E Complex brightens, tones and tightens the skin. Vitamins present in the product repairs all type of skin damages. You Won't Find: Harsh Chemicals Get Started: Daily apply 3 to 4 drops to fingertips and gently smooth onto face and neck with an upward stroke. Caution: a mild, temporary stinging is normal. see more...

Cara B.
I received some samples of this from my doctors office. I loved the feeling it left on my skin after using it. It did for some strange reason tingle a bit whenever I applied it but I have highly sensitive skin so it could of just been me.
Jenna L.
Santa Monica
I do like to incorporate this into my regular skincare routine. I don’t feel it “working”. So therefore I don’t know how effective it is.