BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkinMedica
Skin Medica Ultra Sheer Oil Free Moisturizer

Skin Medica Ultra Sheer Oil Free Moisturizer

by SkinMedica

This moisturizer is light, oil-free and effectively hydrates the skin while antioxidant vitamins C and E protect against free radical damage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Medica Ultra Sheer Oil Free Moisturizer!
Melissa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Love this brand and products. I have been using this product for 3 years and my skin has never looked better. The price is higher but so worth it. I definitely recommend this to others.
Odelia C.
I am still on the hunt for the perfect facial cleanser. This was okay and the packaging was nice but it didn’t jump out at me and make me want to use it again. I believe I got a sample for Ipsy but I am not posstive.
Ashley R.
I absolutely LOVE SkinMedica products! My skin has never been more clean and refreshed than it does when I’m using this line of products. Each one I have tried has been very effective and I see no room for improvement.
Isha L.
Dubai, UAE
Its a very lightweight moisturizer, very hydrating, as a girl with dry skin, its very good for my skin type, doesn't have a perfume which I hate in my skin care product so I would definitely recommend this as I'm down my second one!

Looking for your answer?