Skin Medica Ultra Sheer Moisturizer

by SkinMedica

Lightweight, oil-free hydrates skin with antioxidants Helps skin restore moisture balance Protects skin against external aggressors Conditions firms skin Leaves skin smooth, supple healthy looking Suitable for normal, dry acne-prone skin Product Line: Skin Medica - Day CareProduct Size: 56.7g/2oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Medica Ultra Sheer Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I live for this moisturizer. It's the only one I can use on my sensitive prone to breakout oily skin. It's my holy grail. I've been using it for quite sometime in my skincare routine and it's never broken me out or left me oily. I highly recommend it's worth the money in reviews
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
I received a sample of this at my dermatologist office. Skin Medica products are so good. This moisturizer is so sheer but feels so good on the skin. A little bit of this goes a long way and it really provides wonderful hydration to the skin.
Linda M.
This moisturizer is best for oily skin or during the summers. Lightweight but hydrating, this moisturizer works beautifully under sunscreen and makeup!
Allison L.
Mokena, IL
This is a great moisturizer for someone with oily, acne prone skin. Feels lightweight and never leaves me looking greasy. Have been using it for awhile now and will always continue to have it on hand, especially during summer months! My skin loves- recommend!
Jaime H.
Bothell, WA
The Ultra Sheer Moisturizer is great to use at night. I use a lot of Skin Medica products and don’t always use this moisturizer unless I feel like my skin is a bit dry and needs a little extra love. It drys without feeling greasy and a little goes a long way.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I have normal skin and this moisturizer gives enough hydration for me even in cold months. I was looking for something more basic that I could use with any active ingredients, and this moisturizer is great for that. However, I don’t think I would repurchase it as there are many other much more affordable options for the type of the product this is
Loren B.
Delray Beach, FL
This is a really good light moisturizer it’s a little bit expensive but it leaves your face moisturizer for hours. You can also use this as a primer under your make up stuff is magic!!
Mary L.
Love this! Use this every morning and night. Great for sensitive skin. Will continue to buy!
Izzy K.
Uxbridge, MA
I usually use this as a primer for my makeup because it makes it last a while and I love how smooth it makes my face feel
Brittany P.
Pace, FL
This product is lightweight and great to wear everyday under makeup. It doesn't make me greasy midday
India  W.
Beaver Dam, KY
My husband is a dentist and we also do botox in our office, and other skin related work. I recommend this to all of our patients. We sell all of the skin medica products in our office now. The acne line is amazing and has cured my acne that I have struggled with all my life.

Looking for your answer?