BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSkinMedica
Skin Medica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 - 65g/23oz

Skin Medica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 - 65g/2.3oz

by SkinMedica

A repairing & restorative sunblock for face Features a lightweight, fast-absorbing formula Contains an advanced antioxidant complex to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles Refines skin texture & corrects skin tone Provides sheer coverage & U

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Medica Total Defense + Repair SPF 34 - 65g/2.3oz!
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: eBay
I wanted to love this but it’s the only SkinMedica product that hasn’t been a good fit for me. For some reason this product makes my skin warm and almost burns on application. Perhaps it’s not a great fit with the serums that I apply though. Made the mistake of applying it before a run outside and it made my eyes sting and water. It has a slightly white cast to it that you have to be sure to rub in well, but not as white as most other physical sunscreens. Heavier weight than I would prefer for a daily sunscreen. Everyone’s skin is different though so I’d recommend trying a sample first - most people seem to really love this. It’s so hard to find a quality daily sun sunscreen. At least this one didn’t cause breakouts!
member-06559
This product is amazing! Best face sun protection I've ever used. Most make me breakout. No sticky or greasy residue and smell is mild. Pricey, so my only complaint is that I wish it lasted longer. It usually runs for about 60 bucks but overstock has it for 44! I would definitely recommend this.
Priscilla D.
Doral, FL
This is a really nice SPF it has physical and chemical actives ingredients that my skin tolerates very well. It is a very light cream, untinted, and without any fragrances. It applies very smoothly, does not leaves any white cast and leaves a natural hydrated finish.

Looking for your answer?