BY SKIN MEDICA #34 in Lip Plumper

FOR LIP CARE Restores lip fullness and volume within minutes and offers long-lasting anti-aging benefits. BENEFITS: Lip Renewal Rapid - action skin smoothing and softening effect Improvement of lip texture and condition Increase of lip volume Better definition of lip line Reduction of surface folds Lip Plumper Enhance natural lip color Improvement of lip texture and condition Give lips a fuller, more youthful look Increase of lip volume Directions: STEP 1: Lip Renewal Twist the bottom until you hear two to three clicks. The product should then come out of the tip. Apply Lip Renewal directly on lips and around lip contour as needed to moisturize and plump the lips throughout the day. STEP 2: Lip Plumper Twist the bottom until you hear two to three clicks. The product should then come out of the tip. Following applications of Lip Renewal (Step 1) apply Lip Plumper (Step 2) to the lip area only, staying within your natural lip line. Mild tingling may occur within minutes and will subside. Can also be applied under or Net Weight: 0.12 oz./3.6 g Ingredients: Lip Renewal: Water, Disopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Beeswax, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Dimethicone, Emulsifying Wax NF, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Glycerin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Ceramide 3, Atelocollagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Octyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isoceteth-20, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glucol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Saccharin, Tetrasodium EDTA. Lip Plumper: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Nicotinate, Flavor, Phenoxyethanol. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karla M.
Definitely recommend this! I bought this for my mom since she has paper thin lips haha she loves it and told all her friends about it. She's happy because she can wear her favorite lip gloss and lipstick over this !! Highly recommended
Katherine G.
this product actually plumped my lips, it only lasts for 30 minutes and it does create a rather burning feeling immediately when you apply it on your lips, packaging was great but u dont think its worth the pain
Kelly A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried many lip plumping products with not any luck. This gives the lips a nice plump with a longer lasting effect without that irritating sting that many plumpers give off. Very good product!
Zara T.
Frisco , TX
Nice plumping effect. One of my favorite medical skincare lines! As an aesthetic nurse I really recommend it. Nice alternative to filler if you are afraid of needles.
Kristen A.
Jasper, AL
I use this because I love lip products. I do a lip scrub then a lip balm then this lip plumper than my Kylie lip kit. It works wonders.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the plump system it makes your lips look great it's a must have I really recommend everyone to buy it
mariah m.
This product it great it makes your lips look fuller and bigger. I really recommend its really nice.
Emilee F.
Smithville, TN
I love the plum system, makes you lips look really great. Makes them look fuller as well.
Kimberly G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is Great. It makes your lips look fuller and bigger it is very nice.
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
Love this lip stick it makes my lips look so fuller and the color it so pretty
Ashley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the best plumping system you've tried? where do you buy it at?
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hurt like the Too Faced Lip Injection?
Jaime L.
Mount Savage, MD
I have been looking for a good lip plumper, they don't seem to be very easy to come by at my local retailer. I have tried several brands that were ok but haven't found anything I love. So I'm wondering if this plumper is worth ordering? Is it pricey and what kind of results do you get? I'd like to find something I don't have to re apply every 5 minutes!
Yahaira g.
Hidalgo, Tx
How does this lip thing works? First apply and wait?
Yaritza G.
I was looking for a new lio plump bc my other one doesnt work really good. This one cost alot those it work