Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsSkinMedica
Skin Medica - TNS Illuminating Eye Cream 1418g/05oz

Skin Medica - TNS Illuminating Eye Cream 14.18g/0.5oz

by SkinMedica

Bid Adieu to Dark Circles! Less sleep seldom causes dark circles. Don't let the dark circles under your eye attract unwanted attention. With the Skin Medica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream, the area under your eye will match your actual skin tone. This light weight cream consists of peptides and chrysin that helps reduce fine lines and pigments that cause dark circles. Eliminates puffiness Brightens the area under the eye Hydrates the skin This unique combination of the finest ingredients carefully chosen to suit the skin, all blend well to penetrate deep into the skin cells in order to enhance the skin and increase its thickness. Just for you: Suits all skin typesA Closer Look: Discolorations and dark circles become less visible because of the presence of Chrysin and peptides that work well to provide strength and glow to the skin. You Won't Find: Harsh chemicals Get Started: Apply a thin layer twice in a day below the eye and the part adjacent to it for noticeable results

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skin Medica - TNS Illuminating Eye Cream 14.18g/0.5oz!
EA L.
I didn’t see much improvement in my dark circles. My the area beneath my eyes did not absorbed the product, well. Almost, immediately, after application the skin under my eyes dried and cracked.
Tori M.
Hockessin
I enjoy this eye cream, it has a nice smooth texture to it. It is super gentle on the eye area, and I have noticed some improvement in my fine lines and wrinkles since starting this product!
Kelly J.
Bayport, NY
This wasn’t my favorite under eye cream. It was light although I didn’t see much of a difference after use.
Natalie ..
I love this eye cream because it really is an expensive for the results that you see on a daily basis
Tabatha M.
Hartselle
I love skin medica but this product seriously makes my eyes irritated and crusty! I’m not the only one it does that to
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Yes this brand is a little pricey but they are a medical grade skin care line and you absolutely do see results. I just recently started using this line but so far I have loved everything that I have used I have seen real results from it. My eyes look refreshed, plump and the 1 crows foot I had is just about gone
Gina S.
Wallingford, PA
Love this product! It’s very gentle and brightened up the under eye. It also helped with fine lines. Would definitely recommend this product.
Kortney Y.
Cambridge
This product is amazing!! Leaves the skin around the eyes feeling soft and looking amazing. Overtime of consistent use it helps reduces fine lines. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Looking for your answer?