Skin Medica Tns Eye Repair uploaded by Tasha H.

BY SKINMEDICA

Tns eye repair. Tns night eye repair is designed to repair, nourish and protect the delicate skin surrounding the eye. Its rich texture supplies plumping moisture with hyaluronic acid in order to diminish dehydration lines and increase radiance and brightness. Vitamins A, C and E supply antioxidant protection as they condition the skin and help to lighten dark under eye circles. Peptides and NouriCel-MD aim to keep the eye area youthful and rested looking. Wake up to renewed eyes each morning with Tns night eye repair. see more...

Erica G.
Milwaukee
This product is amazing for fine lines and crows feet! Definitely worth the price if you’re concerned about anti-aging and decreasing lines around your under eye area. You only need a small amount so it last forever.
Kassandra O.
Phoenix
I received this product in a kit I receive in my beauty school, Penrose Academy. I received a whole line of skin medica products and this Tns eye repair was one of them amazing product I used this twice daily definitely reduced the dark circles under my eyes as long as you stay consistent with the product
Victoria D.
San Francisco , CA
I struggle with very dark circles and very dry eyes. This worked pretty darn well. It’s hard for me to see progress because o haven’t been using it for that long. It is very pricey in my opinion but worth it.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample tube of this in August 2018's Beautyfix box by Dermstore. I haven't been using it long, but I haven't seen any results so I don't think it's worth the price.