Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 uploaded by Dara C.Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 uploaded by Brianna P.Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 uploaded by Brianna P.

BY SKINMEDICA

Age defense retinol complex 0.5 enhances the skin's texture to promote a brighter, more youthful complexion. Formulated for skin tolerant to retinol treatments, it stimulates collagen production and enhances faster cell renewal to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Algae extract ensures skin is soft, hydrated and protected against free-radical damage. see more...

Molly B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'll start by saying this product is on the pricey end of things. I received it as a Christmas gift and have been using it sporadically for the last 2 years. It has a creamy texture and a wonderful aroma. However, as a 26 year old, I'm not sure it's done anything for my fine fine wrinkles (Santa thought I needed anti-aging cream). I like the product, but I'm not sure it does what it claims to do, at least to
Anna T.
Beresford, SD
I have tried many retiols, and this one is my favorite!! It has a very pleasant smell and and super creamy and easy to apply texture. I have dry skin and it can take daily use, but of course consult your doctor or aesthetican for frequency of use and percentage that is right for your skin.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I'm not quite sure if my skin is just used to having plenty of exfoliation or if my skin just doesn't react to retinol, but I didn't notice a big difference after using an entire bottle. Other people have said my skin looks great, but I don't see it. I'm going to try the higher potency retinol next and hoping it wows me!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Amazing. People are complaining about the price, but it is worth it to go for a brand that is so much better for your skin. This is sold at medical spa facilities. Since using this product, my skin has never looked better. Goes on smoothly and keeps my skin looking younger.
Brianna P.
Erdenheim, PA
I use this every 2 nights and it has transformed the texture of my skin. Was recommended by my aestitician and love it. Helps with fine lines. Start earlier rather then later ladies!!
Maryanne N.
If you are looking for a retinol product that delivers an anti-aging punch without irritating your skin, I would recommend this product. I started using the 0.25 first but have graduated to the 0.5 strength. I am able to use this every night without any redness or peeling. It keeps my skin clear and has kept the wrinkles away. Love it!
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I didnt use it before but my mum does! She is applying it everyday and she likes it very much. I think my mum doesn't reccomend a bad product😂 So go and buy it quickly😋😋When i got older i would buy it too.
Ashley M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I love this !! It really hydrates and firms the skin !! Perfect for someone that needs an anti aging sereum or someone that has advanced signs of aging !! I also have dry and sensitive skin if that helps anyone ;)
Brenda G.
Whittier, CA
Love this face mask tightness your skin and hydrates your skin great packaging. I was not disappointed at all it met my expectations bought it online and didn't take to long to get to me. Would recommended it to others.
Stacy N.
I recently turned 50 and am looking for a good retinol to use. Wanting something that is to too harsh but will help with fine lines and wrinkles.
Elizabeth S.
Brookline, MA
Has anyone gone from the 0.5 to the 1? Is there a huge difference in effectiveness?