Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 uploaded by Brianna P.Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 uploaded by Brianna P.Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 uploaded by Dara C.

BY SKINMEDICA

Age defense retinol complex 0.5 enhances the skin's texture to promote a brighter, more youthful complexion. Formulated for skin tolerant to retinol treatments, it stimulates collagen production and enhances faster cell renewal to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Algae extract ensures skin is soft, hydrated and protected against free-radical damage. see more...

• I recently turned 50 and am looking for a good retinol to...1 Answers
  • Has anyone gone from the 0.5 to the 1? Is there a huge di...1 Answers
Erica G.
Milwaukee
One of my favorite retinol products. The 0.5 is a great step up from the 0.25! Retinol should be implemented in everyone’s skincare routine as it’s beneficial for anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, acne, etc.
Sarah S.
Tempe
Used this product religiously for a couple of months. I have noticed a change in my skin. Less acne, finer lines and overall better complexion. This product is gentle yet effective. Highly recommend
ashley c.
Yorba Linda, CA
With consistent use, this is a great product. It's a light potency of retinol so nothing too drastic, but I have noticed a difference in my fine lines and *sometimes* pores if I've been good and used it continuously like you're supposed to. Be careful not to get it on your eyes, it can dry them out and make them a little red and flakey-ish.
Adrienne •.
Acworth
Just began using this product the past 6 months with much success in controlling my blemishes and mild acne. Using it every other night consistently and throughout my whole facial palette has been the answer to solving these pesky skin issues.
Kassandra O.
Phoenix
I received this product in a kit I receive in my beauty school, Penrose Academy. This product is amazing it enhanced tone and texture to my skin after a day of using this product my face began to peel very minor peels on my face. Good sign
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I'm not quite sure if my skin is just used to having plenty of exfoliation or if my skin just doesn't react to retinol, but I didn't notice a big difference after using an entire bottle. Other people have said my skin looks great, but I don't see it. I'm going to try the higher potency retinol next and hoping it wows me!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Amazing. People are complaining about the price, but it is worth it to go for a brand that is so much better for your skin. This is sold at medical spa facilities. Since using this product, my skin has never looked better. Goes on smoothly and keeps my skin looking younger.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I really enjoyed this product. I saw a major deference in skin texture when using it. It didn’t give me any redness or irritation which I was initially afraid of because I can have sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Honey S.
Fort Smith
Great for preventing fine lines, wrinkles and precancerous lesions called Actinic Keratosis. Has added antioxidants which help to decrease the natural drying effect of the retinol itself. Love this brand.
Maryanne N.
If you are looking for a retinol product that delivers an anti-aging punch without irritating your skin, I would recommend this product. I started using the 0.25 first but have graduated to the 0.5 strength. I am able to use this every night without any redness or peeling. It keeps my skin clear and has kept the wrinkles away. Love it!
Stacy N.
I recently turned 50 and am looking for a good retinol to use. Wanting something that is to too harsh but will help with fine lines and wrinkles.
Elizabeth L.
Weymouth, MA
Has anyone gone from the 0.5 to the 1? Is there a huge difference in effectiveness?